Facebook, being one of the most used social networks in the world, has several tools, and among them we have one that allows you to create your own avatar, said avatar you can use it to communicate with your friends and family , and if you have already created yours and you want to use it to comment on an application, here we will tell you how you can do it.
- What is the way you can create your Facebook avatar?
- With your Android or iPhone device
- How can you activate your avatar for use in comments?
- What do you need to do to reply to or comment on a Facebook post with an avatar?
- Why is your avatar not showing up for comment and what to do to fix it?
What is the way you can create your Facebook avatar?
To comment on a publication with your avatar you must first create one and here we will tell you how you can do it, but first we recommend that you verify that the Facebook application is updated in its latest version, both for Android and iOS.
And to verify that this application has the latest version is very simple, you just have to go to the Play Store and search for Facebook , this for phones with Android operating system, once in the store you must click on the update button, if not If this option comes out, it means that the Facebook application is already in its latest version , and in the case of phones with an iOS operating system, it is the same procedure, but you must look for it in the official App Store.
With your Android or iPhone device
Next, we will leave you the steps you must follow to create your avatar, either from an Android phone or an iPhone.
Go to the Facebook application on your cell phone and click on it to open it. Once there, locate any publication and pretend to comment on something, no matter what publication it is, you can even use a publication of yours .
Once you are in the window where you can see the comments that the publication has, just below the line where you can write your comment you will see the option to add a GIF, you must click next to the smiling face to create your avatar . Clicking on that option will automatically open a new window where you can start creating your avatar.
The first thing you should do to create your avatar is to select the skin color, there are several options you can see, just go up or down until you find the one of your choice. After selecting the skin tone, you can configure the avatar to your liking , that is, you must add the hair color, hairstyle, clothes, among other things. You can go browsing through the different sections until your avatar looks a lot like you.
It should be noted that the process of creating an avatar is sometimes complicated because we are not very sure if it looks like us, however, if you want to have a guide or a reference you can click on the mirror icon so that the front camera can your phone is activated and in this way you see yourself and thus the creation is much easier.
At the end of the creation, click on the OK or check button, and then a screen will appear where you can see the avatar that you have just created , finally, just click on the ready option. However, you can now use your avatar to comment on any publication, and if for any reason you want to change something about the avatar, you can edit it whenever you want .
How can you activate your avatar for use in comments?
When creating your avatar, it will automatically appear to send it , without activating anything you can send it either in a comment or by private chat, you can also place it as a profile photo if you wish.
What do you need to do to reply to or comment on a Facebook post with an avatar?
If you want to comment on a photo, a video or any publication and you want to use your avatar to do it, it is very simple, you just have to go to the comments section and just below the bar where you can write, you will see options such as sending a GIF , here you must click on the face of the stickers and then you will see your avatar with different emotions, be it bravo, in love, among others, just choose the one you prefer.
Why is your avatar not showing up for comment and what to do to fix it?
If for some reason you are going to comment on a publication with your avatar, but it does not appear, it may be due to several reasons , but do not worry, here we will help you solve it.
- The first thing you should try is to empty or clear theapplication cache , since it is often full and we do not notice it and it may be the reason why the avatar does not appear. To delete the cache, just go to setting, then in applications select Facebook and finally empty the cache.
- Another reason why your avatar does not appear may be due to the internet connectionyou have, then you can try restarting your cell phone to reload everything again.
- You can also update the software of your device and for this, just go to the settings of your phone, then in software update and the download will begin there if there is an update available.
- As we mentioned at the beginning of the publication, you must make sure that the Facebookapplication has the latest version , as this may be another reason why the avatar does not appear.
- Finally, if you tried the above and the avatar still does not appear, then uninstall and reinstall theFacebook application .
- Ready, with some of these options your avatar will appear so that you can comment on any publication.