How To Update Netflix On Smart Tv Lg.To update the Netflix app on your LG Smart TV, follow these general steps:
How To Update Netflix On Smart Tv Lg.
- Connect to the Internet: Ensure that your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet either through Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- Access the LG Content Store:
- On your remote control, press the “Home” button.
- Navigate to the “LG Content Store” using the arrow keys and press the “Enter” or “OK” button.
- Search for Netflix:
- In the LG Content Store, use the search function to look for the “Netflix” app.
- Once you’ve found the Netflix app, select it.
- Check for Updates:
- In the Netflix app page, you should see an option to update the app if a newer version is available.
- Click on the “Update” button, if available.
- Follow On-Screen Instructions:
- If an update is available, the TV will guide you through the process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Restart the TV (if required):
- After updating the Netflix app, it’s a good practice to restart your LG Smart TV. You can do this by turning it off and then turning it back on.
Please note that the exact steps and interfaces might vary slightly depending on the model and firmware version of your LG Smart TV. If you encounter any difficulties or if the options mentioned above are not available, you can refer to your TV’s user manual or visit the LG support website for specific instructions related to your model.
It’s also worth mentioning that some LG Smart TVs have an “Automatic Update” feature that can automatically update apps like Netflix in the background when the TV is connected to the internet. You can check if this feature is available and enabled in your TV’s settings.