PowerPoint is one of the most useful tools in the Office suite. With it it is possible to create presentations with great ease, very useful for the professional and academic field. Today you will learn How to save a slide as an image in PowerPoint with good quality?
How to save slide as image in PowerPoint with good quality?
Saving slides in image format is possible with the PowerPoint application. This can be very useful if you want to show a presentation on a computer that does not have the software. You can even add borders to each slide in PowerPoint before performing the procedure to save the slides in image format, which focuses on the following steps:
- The first thing to do is open the PowerPoint application , once inside the program make sure that you have open the presentation from which you want to export the slides as images as well as adjust the size of the photos and images that the presentation contains.
- When you are there, go to the “File” section, where you will find the option to save.
- This time you must select “Save as” . As you can see the window to save the PowerPoint slides will appear, this time you must take the following into account.
- At the bottom “Type”, you should be aware of selecting an image format, as you can see you can choose between jpeg, and many other image formats. Either way, we recommend that you select PNG, as it offers the highest possible quality.
- After the previous process, you just have to click on the “Save” option and PowerPoint will save all the images previously created with the program.
- The program may ask you if you want to save, in this case you must select the option “all slides”.
Export the slides after saving as image in PowerPoint with good quality
When exporting images with PowerPoint we cannot control the size they will have, at least not natively, which is why it is completely necessary to make a configuration. Don’t worry, it is a simple process for which you just have to follow our instructions:
- It will be necessary to access the Windows registry, a space where multiple important system configurations are made. To access this function, use the “Run” tool , which you can search directly from the Start Menu or by pressing the Windows + R keys.
- Once the run application appears, you must write the following “REGEDIT” and click on accept. This will open the Windows registry.
- When you are in the Windows registry, you should go to the following folder “HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 15.0 \ Options” .
- Here inside you must locate the following registry key “ExportBitmapResolution”, once you have found it, double click on it.
- As you can see, the value of the key will appear, which by default should be “96”. This setting indicates that all images will be exported in 960 × 720 or 1280 × 720 resolution .
Modify resolution of exported images
In the event that you want to modify the resolution to which the images are exported within PowerPoint, it is necessary that you know the following settings that you must enter within the registry:
- 100: This is equivalent to a resolution of 1000 × 750 or 1333 × 750.
- 150: This setting is equivalent to 1500 × 1125 or 2000 × 1125 resolution .:
- 200: Use this setting for images to be 2000 × 1500 or 2667 × 1500 resolution.
- 250: With the setting of 250, images will have a resolution of 2500 × 1875 or 3333 × 1875.
- 300: The last available setting for high resolution images will export them at 3000 × 2225 or 4000 × 2250.
All the above configurations can be entered into the registry key “ExportBitmapResolution”. It is important that you only enter the figures mentioned, that is 100, 150, 200, 250, or 300. Also, if you develop content on the web, you can embed your PowerPoint presentation in Blogger when required