At some point in life, you may need to save a Flash file as a file with one of the most widely used formats, PDF , to make it easier to send it by email. However, to be able to carry out this action, we need a series of simple but simple steps which will help us and that is exactly what we will do in this post.
Storing files in PDF format, be it a web page , documents, images or books , will not only facilitate their saving, but also their reading, which is why it is one of the preferred methods by many today. Learn much more about it, within this super detailed post.
What are flash files?
In general, all those files, which have a “SWF” ending, are specified as files whose format is based on multimedia files, vector graphics and also with ActionScript codes. These files are designed based on Adobe Flash programming and which, likewise, their name comes from the abbreviation ” Shockwave Flash “.
Likewise, it is important that we understand the fact that this includes a vector graphics file format, which in addition, of all the accessories it has, also supports bitmaps, with which, in addition, various animations can be devised and the language that is of type ActionScript.
How to save a Flash file through the browser?
Once all the previous points have been clarified, it is also important to know what are the necessary steps so that you can save your flash files through the browser; To do this, just follow the following steps:
- Start by right-clicking inside your Flash file and proceed to adjust its settings, and let it go up to the « High « level. Once you have done this, you must proceed to click inside the ” Zoom in ” button and once there, you must place the image right in the location where you want it to be changed to PDF format.
- After step 1, you must proceed to right-click inside the image, and after that, choose the next function to be ” Print “. At this point, you must print the image, just like a printer, but this time it will be ” PostScript “, which you can install from the official Adobe website. At this point, you should give your file a title and place the letters ” .ps “, right in the final section of the file. In this way, the .ps file is modified right into the PDF format with Adobe Acrobat.
- After that, you must save said image in the PDF format you want, as long as you have Adobe Photoshop.
Performing it by means of flash
In order to do this, all the steps are very simple and you just have to pay attention so that you do not skip any of them, based on this, just follow the following steps:
- Start by opening your Flash file, which you have previously selected that you want to work with; After that, it will only be necessary to adjust the frame of said file , so that it is as you want it to be stored as a PDF file.
- Once you have adjusted these parameters, you must click on the ” Print ” option that you will find on the top bar. Once pressed, a series of options will open in which you must select, which is the PostScript printer , which you want to use in this case.
- Once ready, click on the option to print the file and it will only be necessary to place a title on the document you just created and then place .ps at the end of said file.
With this you will have all the tools you need and I will only have you start creating all the documents you want.