The world of cryptocurrencies grows so much every day that many experts agree that they will change the use of money as we know it today. It will become, according to them, the new virtual financial system with which all economic transactions will be carried out throughout the world. So it doesn’t hurt to know how and where to buy Litecoins cryptocurrencies with PayPal or card .
Don’t worry if you don’t know about it. We know about trading with cryptocurrencies. For example: The cryptocurrency Litecoin is often referred to as “digital silver”, because it is more affordable and cheaper than Bitcoin. We will teach you how to buy Litecoin through PayPal or bank cards and safely, so read this post to the end.
How and where to buy Litecoins cryptocurrencies with PayPal or card
If you are just learning about Litecoin, or just want to save it as an investment for the future, the buying process may seem a bit confusing and insecure at first.
But do not forget that we are here, by your side. The best way to buy Litecoin with PayPal is using the crypto exchange ” LocalBitcoins” or “eToro” .
Buy Litecoin cryptocurrencies on eToro with PayPal
At eToro you can buy Litecoin quickly using PayPal . The steps you must follow to buy LTC on eToro are as follows:
- The first thing, after entering the platform, is to create your user account . Click on “Join now” and fill in the form with your personal information, once complete, click on “Create an account” .
- Then, it will ask you to complete your profile: date of birth, address, whether or not you have experience in “trading” (buying and selling Cryptocurrencies). According to the analysis of this data, the platform will assign you your corresponding profile.
- For security, eToro will contact you to confirm your identity. You will likely be asked to upload a copy of an identity document and a utility bill from your home to verify your residence address. And it may even ask you for a selfie along with your ID .
How to complete the purchase
- As you must have a balance in your favor, then click on “Deposit funds” and you can load your balance from your PayPal account to your new account on eToro. Once you see your balance available, just click on “Instruments” and search for Litecoin. Buy all the quantity you need.
- Finally, for eToro to transfer your Litecoins to you and have them at your disposal, you need to open a wallet (wallet or virtual purse). With great professionalism we suggest Coinbase, or HitBTC . They are among the best in terms of safety and responsibility.
How to buy Litecoin cryptocurrencies with a credit or debit card at LocalBitcoins?
We understand that buying Litecoin with online bank cards can make any buyer hesitate, due to the security issue. But if you are determined and trust us, follow these steps:
- Register on the LocalBitcoins website , creating a personal account.
- Verify your profile, especially the data you provided for your bank cards and click “Accept”.
- Indicate your wallet or wallet, valid and verified, Coinbase or HitBTC .
- Now, you can already buy Litecoins.
- Track all your operations in the “Transaction History”.
You must bear in mind that there are fees or commissions for each card transaction ; There are countries that do not accept any cryptocurrency transaction with cards, due to their policy of economic restrictions.
In conclusion, there is no “best method” to buy Litecoin cryptocurrencies. There is only the best method that you like. Each of the payment methods available for you to buy Litecoin has its own advantages and disadvantages .
It is up to you to choose the method that suits you and it is up to us to guide you with articles like this, so that you do very well. We hope you liked this post. If so, share it with your friends.