Currently, there are a number of computerized programs that allow you to simplify the tasks in your work , providing quality to their designs, such is the case of Adobe Creative Cloud. It is a tool widely used worldwide, but since nothing is perfect, it may have something that bothers you, such as the automatic start. Whether or not this aspect bothers you, you should know the advantages and disadvantages of having this automatic start and how to disable it quickly.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of having Adobe Creative Cloud with autostart?
- Direct access for those who use it
- Slow down the operation of your device
- You don’t have a control over background programs
- How can you disable the automatic start of this program on your Mac?
- How can I re-enable Adobe Creative Cloud autostart?
- What can you do to permanently uninstall it from your MacOS?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having Adobe Creative Cloud with autostart?
This Adobe Creative Cloud computer program is a very useful tool in the various sectors of design and offices, since it includes programs that are very complete. And most likely you have it on your company computer and you will have noticed that it has the automatic start, before eliminating this automatic start, you should consider the advantages and disadvantages that we will show you below.
Direct access for those who use it
Having direct access to a program such as Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to save time , because it will not take so long to search for the program, then log in with a key and password to enter it, but when you turn on your computer this program will open immediately. This being a very important advantage for frequent users of this program who use it in the creation of their designs.
Slow down the operation of your device
On the other hand, the automatic launch of the Adobe Creative Cloud program tends to drain a lot of computer battery , since it runs several programs in the background at the same time. This causes the equipment in general to not operate efficiently, it becomes slow, thus slowing down the operation of the device. This being a great disadvantage, because it hinders the performance of the team .
You don’t have a control over background programs
The programs within the Adobe Creative Cloud program that are in the background run at the same time even though they are not being used to ensure that they function properly by automatically synchronizing them. But this results in the user not having control over the background programs . And this can be another disadvantage.
How can you disable the automatic start of this program on your Mac?
If it bothers you that every time you turn on your computer the Adobe Creative Cloud program starts automatically, this may no longer be a problem because you can disable automatic startup , for which you have two options that we will explain to you shortly, so pay attention :
- As a first alternative. Login with Adobe ID, then you need to insert a command path: launchctlunload – w / Library / LaunchAgents / com.adobe.AdobeCreativeCloud.plist. In that way, so easy and fast, you eliminate the automatic start.
- If the first one does not convince you, you can try. Sign in using your username and password, you go to System Preferencesand click there by unchecking a box in the alternative to Sign in to Creative Cloud. To continue with the process, you proceed to restart the computer in order to verify the deactivation of automatic startup.
How can I re-enable Adobe Creative Cloud autostart?
If you want the Adobe Creative Cloud start to appear automatically when you turn on your computer, you can activate it again. And to execute that action you just have to enter the program and implement the route that we set for you: launchload-w / Library / LaunchAgents / com.adobe.AdobeCreativeCloud.plist.
Then you proceed to shut down and start the computer and you will have the automatic start up again. You can also access the program preferences and click on the Creative Cloud Login box , as an easier and faster alternative to re-enable automatic startup.
What can you do to permanently uninstall it from your MacOS?
To completely uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud program, it is a good idea to remove it from your computer. To prevent it from updating and taking up a lot of space in the device memory. The procedure is the next:
Close all programs, open the Adobe Creative Cloud application, locate Applications, click on More actions and click on the program and on Uninstall. Or you can use the Adobe uninstaller. The system will confirm the action taken.