You have recently acquired an iPhone and you still don’t know it very well, and for that reason you have inadvertently deleted some important messages . And maybe that’s why you want to know how to recover deleted text messages without backup on your iPhone, because here we explain it to you.
Apple recognizes how important text messaging is to users, and that there are always conversations we want to keep. Therefore, it has given iPhone an excellent platform for text messaging , so that users can enjoy sending and receiving messages.
Of course, taking into account that information losses always occur, the Manzanita company has arranged a solution for us. So that, in case you lose an SMS, you can recover a deleted text message without active backup. Of course, this procedure is somewhat long, so we recommend that you can make a backup of your iPhone.
Recover deleted text messages without backup on iPhone
Previously, if you didn’t have the backup of your iPhone active, it was impossible to recover deleted text messages. But the designers of the iPhone have thought of us and our lack of experience in handling our new iPhone. That is why today you can count on the “FoneDog Toolkit-iOS Data Recovery” program to recover deleted text messages on your iPhone.
An advantage of the “FoneDog Toolkit-iOS Data Recovery” program is that it cares about the personal information on your iPhone, including messages. By installing this software on your iPhone , you will be able to enjoy the following benefits that this program offers you to recover your important information.
- It provides you with three information recovery alternatives that are:
- From the iOS device.
- With iTunes backup.
- And with iCloud backup.
- Systematically check and scan the data on your iPhone device.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices, including the latest versions of iPhone.
- It gives you the possibility to recover lost , formatted, damaged or accidentally deleted information.
- Allow you to have a preview, before recovering the information, so you know that you will restore on your iPhone.
- In addition, it allows you to select the information you want to restore.
- The best thing is that this service is offered to iPhone users globally.
Your iPhone may also hang in an infinite reboot loop , and you lose data, in that case you can put it in DFU mode .
What is FoneDog Toolkit-iOS Data Recovery and how does it help you?
FoneDog Toolkit-iOS Data Recovery, is a software designed to recover important information , which we found accidentally deleted from our iPhone. To take advantage of it, you should search for this software in the Apple Store and download it to your PC, after that you have to start the information recovery.
No matter what information you want to recover, with FoneDog Toolkit-iOS Data Recovery, you can restore, text messages, voice notes and more. Also, you don’t need to be a genius in technology to use this program, since it was designed in a simple way. In fact, to retrieve the information, we get a self-help guide, which guides us step by step.
Steps to recover a deleted text message from our iPhone
The steps you must take are very simple, to recover your deleted text messages with the help of FoneDog Toolkit-iOS Data Recovery :
- You will need to download FoneDog iOS Data Recovery first.
- After installing it, go to “Data Recovery”.
- Select the alternative “Recover from device”.
- Now connect your iPhone to a Windows PC or Mac to scan it.
- When the program detects the device, select “Start Scan” .
- When the scan is complete, you will be able to see the information by category.
- You can also have a preview of the information on the right side of the screen.
- Go to messages and contacts on the left side of the screen and you will see all your deleted messages.
- When you see the desired text message, select “Recover” at the bottom of the screen and you’re all set.
We hope that, with these tips you can recover deleted text messages , we also invite you to activate and locate iPhone backups .