Knowing how to handle Gmail correctly today is a skill that we should all have, regardless of whether it is a mobile device or from a computer, every professional must know at least in a basic way the operation of some processes.
If you are one of those who at the time of receiving an email still does not know exactly what to do or you have to resend an email received, but you don’t want to waste time rewriting it, don’t worry, in this article we will solve all your doubts on this topic .
In this post you will see how to do it, but beyond that, you will learn to do it en masse so that you get the most out of it.
Learn step by step how to forward a Gmail email from any of your devices quickly and easily
Forwarding an email is an action that can save a lot of time, as it allows us to use previously configured information.
Without further ado, let’s see below the steps to follow:
In this part we will learn how to forward emails from a mobile device with Android operating system:
- We search our mobile for the Gmailapp .
- After this in the inbox,we choose the email we want to send.
- Once open, we touch the three points to see the options.
- Then click on the “Resend” button.
- We fill in the fieldof our recipient and later we send it.
In the computer
If you want to do it from a computer you can also do it because it is basically the same procedure explained above:
- In our inbox, we select the email we want to forward.
- When it is open we go to the three pointsto display the options.
- Now we are going to click on “Resend”.
Recommended for you:
How to make a table in a Microsoft Word document? Step by step guide
“UPDATED ✅ Do you want to forward a received email to your contacts in Google Gmail? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ and Learn Everything FROM SCRATCH!”
- Automatically a window opens, here we will write the email addressof the person to whom we want to share the information.
- To finish you must click on “Send”.
We show you how to forward a Gmail email in bulk to all your contacts easy and simple
If forwarding an email saved us time, now we will save many more, since we will learn how to carry out the previous processes but in a massive way.
Go for it:
In Gmail for Android there is a small disadvantage and that is that this function cannot be performed as such.
However, we have brought you an equivalent process that still fulfills the required function:
- At the previous point after having entered the mail, we select the messageto be forwarded.
- Now you just have to click on the “To” section againand add an “@” , this will load a list with all the contacts and from there we must manually choose who the message will be forwarded to.
- It is true that this process can be a bit tedious, so if you are looking for speed, you should do it better from the computer.
In the computer
- Now on the computer the process is much simpler, we just have to go to the email that we are going to forward emulating the previous process. Only this time we are going to click on the “To”option that is located in the upper left part of the shipping window.
- This will load the list of contacts to which we can send the email and once here we can choose the contacts in detail or simply click on the “Select all”marker .