As much as technology advances, there is always the little human error in what is created. When we talk about this, we mean general errors that can happen on a computer or mobile device.
It is really an everyday thing, that an application cannot be opened , a file can be found, that memory is full, that a virus may appear or that there is a problem with a driver. When you do not have a full understanding of how a computer or mobile works , we will always end up finding an error.
Often times, mistakes are not a big deal. If we speak in terms of computing , it may be a saturation of the RAM memory that causes your video game to close, or even that the device you have connected has not been recognized.
But, there are errors that become much more serious and can end up shortening the life of the computer. These are often the blue screen errors . You are in a routine activity on your computer, when suddenly a blue screen occurs, with an error code that you do not fully understand and it ends up scaring you, waiting for it not to happen again.
However, it is good to document the errors that do occur and find the best solutions so that such an error does not happen again. We are going to talk to you about that today, so that you do not have major problems when solving them and thus be able to continue working on your computer in a normal way.
Specifically, we will talk about a common error, the error “ DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (rtwlane.sys). Often abbreviated as “rtwlane.sys ” error ; it’s a fairly easy bug to fix; For this reason, below we will talk about everything you need to know about it.
What is the rtwlane.sys error?
Although most blue screen errors tend to be errors that damage our computer in one way or another, this is one of the ” lesser evils ” that can happen.
In this case, the root of the problem is behind the wireless network card . Basically, it happens when the card, through a driver error.
It has an error trying to connect to some wireless network and ends up randomly disconnecting the connection causing the card to crash in operation, but, to avoid seeing this error, you really don’t have to do too much work.
How to fix the rtwlane.sys error?
Since it is a problem with a driver , you have to perform the usual procedure to fix it. All you have to do is play around with the driver update a bit. In case you don’t know how to do it, see what you need to know below:
- Since it is an error with the network driver, usually the Realtek, you will have to update the device. To do this, you must enter the Windows 10 device manager.
- The latter can be done by going to the Windows button menu + X.
- Next, you must locate the network drivers that appear in the list of drivers and reach the Realtek wireless network adapter.
- Once in it, right click on it and click on the “update driver” option . This should fix the problem.
- · In case the problem persists or you have the latest update, you must go back to the previous version of the Realtek driver , for this, you have to go directly to the official Realtek page , and look for the driver of the previous version among the downloads To finally install it manually, you only have to verify that the error does not occur again.