How to create mouse pointers? If you are already bored of always seeing the same cursor on your computer and you want to learn how to customize it in an easy and simple way, let us tell you that you could not get to a better place than this. In our article today we teach you how to create pointers in a few minutes.
You no longer have to keep using that old-fashioned white cursor . Now you have the possibility to make your own custom pointers and change them whenever you want. Do not worry if you do not know how to do it, we will take care of explaining the step by step to follow. So get to work.
Index [ Close ]
- 1 Create pointers with programs
- 1 RealWord Cursor Editor (Windows)
- 2 Create pointers without downloading programs
- 3 Steps to apply created cursors
Create pointers with programs
Fortunately, there are many tools that can help us when creating fun pointers for our mouse. There are infinities of free programs that you can use to customize your mouse cursor and thus have one that really grabs your attention.
RealWord Cursor Editor (Windows)
One of the best programs for creating mouse pointers is “RealWord Cursor Editor”. It is completely free software and compatible with each of the different versions of Windows.
With this program you will be able to create mouse pointers easily and quickly. The truth is that it is very easy to use this program:
- The first step will be to download the programand install it on our computer
- Open the program and click on the ” Create” button that appears at the top left of the screen.
- Select the entry by double clicking on ” New mouse cursor“
- Usethe editor to design your cursor
- Make use of each of the tools that the program incorporates to create astriking and attractive cursor .
- Finally save thecreated file and you’re done. You can start using it without problem.
But this is not the only program that you can use. There are other great tools like CursorFX that could also be a great option for creating mouse pointers.
Create pointers without downloading programs
Are you one of those people who does not like to download programs? Then you could try creating pointers online. No need to install applications on your PC. Now you can create mouse pointers online and here’s how to do it.
- Go to theEdit cursor online home page
- Start drawing your pointerin the editor at the center of the page
- Use the toolbarto create a better mouse pointer
- After having it created you must assign a nameand then download the pointer.
- Now what remains is to apply the cursorand start using it on our PC.
Steps to apply created cursors
Do you already have the pointer created? Very good. Now we must learn how to apply or modify pointers on our computer.
- Go to ” Start“
- Access ” Control Panel“
- Click on ” Hardware and sound“
- Select ” Mouse“
- Click on ” Pointers“
- Click on ” Browse“
- Selectthe created cursor
- Click on ” Apply” and then on “OK”