How to clear Skype history? In our article today we will show you what are the steps to follow to delete all the conversation history within Skype, one of the most used and popular platforms around the world.
While it is true that keeping our conversation history saved can be quite useful, especially if we use Skype professionally, there is always data that we want not to be recorded for security reasons. Stay with us and learn how to clear Skype history easily and easily.
Index [ Close ]
- 1 Steps to delete conversation history forever
- 2 In previous versions
- 3 In recent versions
Steps to delete chat history forever
The truth is that permanently deleting the conversation history in Skype is quite simple. If you don’t know how to do it, calm down. That is what we are here for. So pay close attention to the step by step that we show you below and that will help you delete your account registration.
Clearing Skype history is super important , especially for those users who use this platform in a professional way and who want their conversations not to be kept in the registry for privacy reasons.
In older versions
If you still have a previous version of Skype installed on your device and you want to delete the conversation history then you should follow these simple steps that we mention below:
- The first step to follow will be to open the applicationand log in with our registration data. If you don’t have a Skype account yet, feel free to create one right away.
- In the upper bar, click on the option ” Tools“
- Now click on ” Options“
- In the left pane of the window access “P rivacidad”
- Go to the ” History” section and click on the “Clear history” button to proceed to delete the entire record of your conversations.
So easy and simple you will have been able to delete all the data of your conversations saved in Skype and you will not have any danger of a stranger accessing your information.
In recent versions
For those of you who are using a more recent version of Skype and who also wish to clear their conversation history, we have excellent news. Now you can delete any record in a super easy and simple way by following these simple steps:
- The first and most important thing will be to open the applicationand access our account with the registration data. If you don’t have one yet, remember that you can create it quickly from the same platform.
- If you do not have the app installed on your device, you can carry out this procedure from the web version of Skype.
- Locatethe chat from which you want to delete the conversations.
- Click the opposite mouse button and select ” Delete conversation.”
- Finally confirm that you want to delete the history of your conversations. To do this, you just have to click on the ” Delete” option .
There are versions of Skype in which it is allowed to decide whether or not to save the history of our conversations. To do this, go to “Tools”, then click on “Options”, click on “ Privacy ” and access “Store history”.