Something that usually happens very often is that we use our Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 operating system, without knowing the large number of parameters that we can customize to our liking, one of the most notable is to place the transparent toolbar
But what if you don’t know how to make your taskbar transparent on your Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 operating system ? In this small guide we will show you in an easy and simple way how it is done.
- Why is customization what Windows users value the most?
- Why did Windows allow the customization of its interface?
- How do you get the transparent taskbar on these Windows systems?
- Is it necessary to use programs to have the taskbar transparent?
- Enable the transparent toolbar feature in Windows
- How do I activate the transparent taskbar in these versions of Windows?
- Where is the option to activate the transparent taskbar?
- How to check that the changes were applied on the computer?
Why is customization what Windows users value the most?
This is one of the aspects that are most valued by users when choosing one of the many operating systems, since Windows offers us a large number of parameters to customize , whether it is changing the color of the mouse arrow , placing different themes and more, something that is not seen in all competing operating systems.
Why did Windows allow the customization of its interface?
The main reason why the Microsoft company made the decision to allow customization in its interface is to give users who occupy Windows the possibility of modifying the interface with which it is received to their liking, in addition to having something different than other operating systems do not have.
How do you get the transparent taskbar on these Windows systems?
If we want to have our taskbar transparent in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 operating systems, we must bear in mind that this procedure is carried out from the configuration of said system, although there are also programs, applications or software which allow this action to be carried out, but giving more freedom to customize more parameters of our task bar.
Is it necessary to use programs to have the taskbar transparent?
It is not necessary to use a software or program to make our taskbar transparent, since the Windows operating system comes with this option incorporated and which is accessed from the system settings. Making use of these programs allows us to customize our bar much more, but occupying a certain amount of space on our hard drive, for which it is advisable to accelerate or increase the speed of our computer.
Enable the transparent toolbar feature in Windows
- On the desktop of our computer, we press the Windows button and access the settings from the start menu.
- We are shown several options, we click on the customization section.
- We go to the “Colors” section, this is on the left side of the screen.
- Then, we scroll until we find the option “Transparency effects”and activate it.
How do I activate the transparent taskbar in these versions of Windows?
On the other hand, if we want to place our transparent taskbar in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1, we have to bear in mind that this process is not carried out in the same way as in Windows 10, since they are different versions and do not handle the In the same way the options, if you want to know the procedure you have to perform, we will show you below.
Where is the option to activate the transparent taskbar?
If we want to place our transparent taskbar in Windows 7, we must follow a series of steps, which are shown below:
- While on the desktop, we right click and access the “Personalize” option.
- At the bottom of the screen several options appear, we enter the one that says “Window Color”.
- We choose the color we want to apply and check the box to enable transparency effects.
If we want to apply this configuration from our Windows 8 and 8.1 operating system, you must follow the following steps:
- On our desktop, we right click and enter personalization.
- Among the different themes that appear, we apply the one that says “Black in high contrast”.
- We minimize this window and reopen the customization by right-clicking on the desktop.
- We apply the theme that comes by default and we enter the first minimized window where we have the black in high contrast and we press the save button to apply the changes.
How to check that the changes were applied on the computer?
The way in which we can verify if the changes were made correctly is by checking the task bar that is generally found at the bottom of the screen, it will be transparent and we can see some objects on our desktop through this herself.
If for any reason you have failures when applying the transparency theme on your Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 taskbar, we recommend that you contact Microsoft technical support , which has a highly trained staff that will help you will help by email or future system updates to solve your problem as soon as possible.