Knee pain is one of the most common problems affecting people of all ages. Knee pain usually occurs in old age. But it can also happen to adults and children due to many reasons. Knee pain can also occur due to obesity, injury, arthritis, weak bones, aging, stretch or tension in the knee muscles, irregular exercise or any other reason. Knee pain can be cured using various home remedies.
Home remedy for knee pain
- Turmeric is an effective remedy to relieve knee and joint pain. It helps reduce pain and inflammation. Take one glass of hot milk mixed with one teaspoon turmeric powder and one teaspoon honey.
- Ginger is the best remedy to reduce knee pain. Put a small piece of fresh ginger in a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes. Then filter it and add a little honey and lemon juice and drink two to three cups a day.
- Heat two spoons of mustard oil and add garlic bud to it and fry for a while. Then massage your knee with lukewarm oil.
- Massage your knees with warm olive, mustard or coconut oil. This remedy helps reduce pain and swelling.
- Ice is one of the best and easiest ways to reduce pain and swelling. Wrap a piece of ice in a thin towel and gently rub it on the knee. Do this process for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Roast the fenugreek seeds and grind them. After that mix two spoons of fenugreek powder in water and make a paste. Then apply this paste on your knee. Fenugreek seeds help relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
- Aloe vera gel is a good remedy for knee pain. Apply aloe vera gel on your knee.
- Put one spoon of fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight. Then filter out the water in the morning and chew the fenugreek seeds and eat it.
- Massage your knee by mixing a spoonful of apple cider vinegar in olive oil.
- Massage your knee by mixing two spoons of honey in half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and leave it for 30-60 minutes. Then wash it with water.