A kind of “sniper” among other damage-dealing characters, Yeimiya, although he won’t beat Hu Tao or Xiao in terms of damage per second, will still be a valuable asset for the team. Excellent damage to single targets allows her to destroy bosses in seconds and quickly pass those levels of the Twisted Abyss, where you need to overwhelm a couple of opponents with huge HP. And the ability to often impose Pyro on enemies will make Yoimiyu a good companion for heroes who rely on elemental reactions.
Youimii’s strengths and weaknesses
- Fast basic attacks that deal a lot of damage from a safe distance.
- Very good against single enemies.
- Ulta buffs the attack of other members of the squad.
- Under certain conditions, it can spam with the ultimate due to its low energy cost.
- Her ultimate, when a marked enemy dies, jumps to another, even if he was far enough away.
- Returns some of the materials when creating decor items in the Teapot of Serenity.
- Auto-aiming of basic attacks does not always aim at the desired enemy.
- Not very effective against groups of opponents.
- Ulta does not give a buff to Yoimii’s own attack.
- The best set of artifacts for Yoimiya prevents him from using his ult often.
Youimiya is mainly used as the main damage dealer at the time of release. But it is quite possible that later, after the release of new characters, she will have other roles. Therefore, we download the main attacks first, then the “yeshku” and only then the ult.
Main Attack – Burst of Fireworks
Normal attack – up to five bow shots.
Charged Attack – A more accurate aimed shot with increased damage. Flame builds up on the arrowhead while aiming. The effect depends on the duration of the arrow’s charge.
- Charge Level 1: Launches a fiery arrow that deals damage to Pyro.
- Charge Level 2: Fires up to 3 Incendiary Arrows based on the duration of the charge. Incendiary arrows automatically aim at the nearest target and inflict damage to Pyro when they hit.
Falling attack – fires a hail of arrows in the air, which, upon landing, deal damage in the area.
Elemental Skill – Nivabi Fire Dance
Youimiya waves a niwabi and surrounds himself with a ring of burning saltpeter.
While the skill is active, arrows fired by Yoimii’s normal attack become Incendiary arrows, and their damage is increased and converted to Pyro damage. However, the second charge level of the normal attack Fireworks Burst will not generate Incendiary Arrows. This effect ends when Youimiya leaves the fight.
Elemental Explosion (Ulta) – Saxifrage Ryukin
Yoimiya leaps into the air with his invention, the Stonebreaker Ryukin , which launches flaming missiles full of surprises and inflicts AoE damage to Pyro, marking one of the hit enemies with Golden Radiance for 10 seconds.
Normal Attacks, Charged Attacks, Falling Attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Blasts from any party member other than Yimii, hitting an enemy marked with Golden Radiance , cause explosions that inflict AoE damage on Pyro.
If an enemy marked with Golden Radiance dies while the skill is active, the effect and its remaining duration are transferred to another nearby enemy.
Every 2 sec. there can be only one burst of Golden Radiance . If Youimiya dies in combat, the effects of Golden Radiance caused by her skill will cease to work.
- Disruptor Tricks – While Nivabi’s Fire Dance skill is active, Yimii’s hits with her normal attack will increase her Pyro damage bonus by 2%. This effect lasts for 3 seconds. and can be folded up to 10 times.
- Summer Dawn – using the skill of Ryukin’s Stonebreaker increases the attack power of nearby members of the squad (except Yimiya) by 10% for 15 seconds. At the moment of activating the Saxonbreaker Ryukin skill, Yimii’s “Tricks of the Orderbreaker” folding levels additionally increase the attack power bonus. Each level increases the attack power bonus by 1%.
- Burning match – when creating decorative elements such as “decoration”, “decoration” and “landscape” has a 100% chance to restore some of the used materials.
The best constellations for Yoimii
This item is intended only for those who are ready to invest money in the game in order to gain constellations from the characters. But let’s say right away: unlike, for example, Bennett or Xiao, Youimiya does not need constellations to fully reveal his potential. Nevertheless, many of them significantly improve its parameters.
The first two constellations look the most attractive: they have a lot of benefits, and their location at the very beginning of the chain allows you to spend not so much money on them. The first gives a huge buff to Yoimii’s attack power when defeating the enemy on which her ult hangs. It also extends the duration of the ultimate, which gives us two additional explosions of Golden Radiance .
The second constellation greatly increases Yoimii’s damage to Pyro. Moreover, the constellation effect can work even when the heroine is “in the pocket” – all thanks to the explosions of the ult. If you have reached this constellation level, before using the ultimate, try to knock out the crit of one of the previous Pyro attacks in order to get a buff of + 25% Pyro damage.
The fourth constellation is underestimated by many players, but it will allow you to very quickly roll back “Yeshka”, which will reduce the waiting time until the next series of Yimii’s fire shots and speed up the damage cycle. But there is no special sense in chasing this constellation either: we have three more heroes in our team with their own skills, and in 8 seconds of downtime between Yoimii’s “eshkas” you will surely have something to do.
The last constellation looks very powerful, but the path that you have to go to it will cost you dearly. The chance of additional shots under the “eshka” is a very serious increase in damage per second.
- Agate Ryukin. The duration of the Explosion of Golden Radiance triggered by Ryukin’s Stonebreaker skill is increased by 4 sec. Also, defeating an enemy under the effect of Golden Radiance Burst during the duration of this effect increases Yimii’s attack power by 20% for 20 seconds.
- Procession of a thousand lights. Crete. Pyro’s hit with Yimii’s damage grants her a 25% Pyro damage bonus for 6 seconds. This effect can be activated even when Youimiya is not the active character.
- Stuntman’s flame. Increases the skill level of Nivabi Fire Dance by 3. Max. lvl .: 15.
- Professional pyrotechnician. When Yimii’s Golden Radiance Explosion triggers an explosion, the cooldown of Nivabi’s Fire Dance is reduced by 1.2 seconds.
- Summer Festival Eve. Increases Ryukin’s Stonebreaker skill level by 3. Max. lvl .: 15.
- The shooting stars of Naganohara. While Nivabi’s Fire Dance skill is active, Yoimii’s normal attacks have a 50% chance to fire an additional incendiary arrow that deals 60% of the initial damage. This damage counts as normal attack damage.
How to play as Yoimiya
Playing for Yoimiya is a bit like playing for Tartaglia . The cycle of switching between characters in the party is based on her “yeshki”, which includes an infusion of Pyro for Yimiya’s basic attacks. The infusion lasts 10 seconds (all this time it is advisable to keep the heroine on the field), 18 rolls back, that is, the break will be 8 seconds (up to C4). In this window, we just build in the use of the rest of the heroes in the team. There are several options for the order in which skills are used.
The first and most common (if you are not using the Shimenawa’s Memories set ): we push through all the support ults, then Yoimii’s ult, and after that “eshku”. Supports inflict damage “out of pocket” and produce Explosions of Golden Radiance (remember, Yimiya herself cannot activate them), while Yimiya shoots Pyro with attacks from advancing enemies.
The second option: equipping Yoimiyu with a set of Shimenawa’s Memories , you will be forced to first use “eshku”, and then an ult, because strengthening from four pieces of the set requires absorbing 15 units of energy (more on this below). The set itself will reduce the frequency of using Yoimiya’s ultimate, but Bennett, with his fast elemental skill cooldown, can become a “battery” for her. Hit the enemies with Bennett’s “Yeshka”, quickly switch to Yoimiya and catch elemental particles. Thus, it will be possible to proc the effect of the set, and quite often use the ult.
Thanks to the Tricks of the Orderbreaker passive, each shot of Yoimiya during the action of “Yeshki” gives her a buff of + 2% Pyro damage; buffs stack up to 10 times, the duration of each is 3 seconds. It is very important to remember this when using the ultimate: stacks will increase the damage of the ultimate itself, and also (thanks to the second passive Summer Dawn ) will give another + 1% attack power to the rest of the heroes in the party for each stack in addition to the base + 10%. Thus, you can bring the total bonus up to + 20% to the attack of the party members.
Best weapon for Yoimii
Five star bows
Thunder Pulse is Yimii’s best bow at the moment. Crete. damage on the bow allows you to collect more attack and crit. chance in artifacts, and passive increases attack power by another 20% -40%. In addition, damage from normal attacks grows depending on the number of Thunder Emblems. Three different emblems are given for three different conditions: when dealing elemental damage with a normal attack (for 5 seconds), when using an ult (for 10 seconds) and when the character’s energy is below 100% (valid until 100% energy is restored).
Heavenly wing – increase and crit. chance, and crit. damage, as well as the largest basic attack among all bows. An extremely powerful option for Youimii.
Bow of Amos – will increase the damage of basic attacks due to the flight range of the arrow. But the secondary stat is attack power, so don’t forget to equip Yoimiya with artifacts for crits.
Four star bows
The Rusty Bow is the best four-star bow that outperforms its non-elevated five-star competitors in high elevation phases. Yoimiya will come in handy with a serious bonus to normal attack damage.
Green Bow is a good Battle Pass bow with additional control over opponents due to the chance to summon a cyclone that pulls in enemies. Gives a crit chance, which is rare for a “purple” weapon.
Hamayumi – crafting new bow, the recipe of which is produced in Inadzume. A very powerful passive enhances your main attacks, but makes it difficult to use your ultimate: the maximum damage of main attacks is achieved only at 100% of the character’s energy. Also, with this bow, it will be difficult to wear the Shimenawa Memories set.
Prototype: The Crescent Moon is another budget weapon option for Youimii. Crafted and cheap to make bow, which gives a bonus to attack. But passive (hitting with an aimed shot at weak points increases movement speed by 10% and attack power by 36-72% for 10 seconds) is a little problematic in implementation: you have to target the weak points of opponents, and not just auto-attack.
The best artifacts for Youimii
Let’s say right away: the difference in damage between the available sets of artifacts for Yoimiya is minimal (provided that the artifacts in all sets have plus or minus the same stats). Therefore, choose the set in which you have selected the artifacts with the best characteristics.
The easiest option to build is the hybrid. Two pieces of the Burning Scarlet Witch (+ 15% Pyro damage) + two pieces of Gladiator or Memories of Shimenawa (+ 18% to attack) – simple and effective: you don’t have to activate any special passives.
Burning Scarlet Witch’s full set is very good in a group based on constant reactions. Yes, the passive from 4 items will not be able to gain the maximum number of stacks, but the damage from Overload, Steam and Melting will still be increased.
The oncoming comet is one of the best choices for Youimii if you have a good shieldman on your team (ideally, of course, Zhong Li). A full set will increase damage from a normal and charged attack by as much as 40% if you are under a shield. The latter is especially useful for Yoimiya in general: it is very important for her to continuously deal damage and maintain stacks while Yeshka is active. Any dodge, damage, knockback can break the cycle and reduce damage per second.
Walking on lava (increases damage against enemies under the influence of Pyro, by 35%) is not the most popular option, but you should not discard it if you were attacked by enough successful artifacts from the set. Add a character to the Anemo group to permanently inflict Pyro status on enemies with Dispel, and this set can shine. Below in the discussion of Yimii’s companions, we will give an example of such a command.
Memories of Shimenawa – a new set from Inazuma: a passive for + 18% attack power for two items and a very powerful buff for + 50% damage from main attacks after “eshki” for a full set. But there is a downside: you will be much slower to gain energy for the ultimate due to the constant burning of 15 units of energy when using the elemental skill.
The Ancient Noble Ceremony is a potential option for Yoimii’s support if there is no one else in your party to give it to. When using the ultimate, the team receives up to + 20% attack power from Yoimii herself (if there are stacks) and another + 20% attack power from the full set. Serious gain. While many are looking at this option with caution, but it could become more valuable in the future if, with the advent of new characters, Yoimiya becomes an ideal support heroine for one of them (like, for example, Tartaglia for Xiang Ling ). There is a great chance that then it is Yoimii’s ult (and not “yeshka”) that will be used on cooldown.
For beginners, the Warrior set is well suited – it will increase the damage of a normal and charged attack by 15%, as well as an additional 25% for 8 seconds. after using an elemental skill.
Key characteristics of artifacts
- Hours on% attack.
- Pyro Damage Bonus Cup .
- Hat for crit. chance or crit. damage. It is advisable to keep the crit balance. chance and crit. damage 1: 2, that is, for 50% crit we want to collect 100% crit. damage.
Top bonus stats, in order of priority:
- Crete. damage / crit. chance;
- % attack;
- energy recovery (if necessary, recharge the ult faster);
- mastery of the elements (relevant in games based on elemental reactions).
The best companions for Yoimii
Since Yoimii’s main weakness is the lack of damage to groups of enemies, we will select a team that will cover this deficiency.
- Xing Qiu . One of those characters that fits well in almost any group. The constant imposition of Hydro from his long ult will allow you to create Par reactions, and Xing Qiu’s ult itself does good damage. Xing Qiu is especially good at the second constellation and above.
- Bennett is the definitive # 1 support for all Pyro damage dealers. The attack bonuses from Pyro Resonance and his ult are good on their own, and he will also be able to flood Yimii with a lot of elemental particles from his short “eshka” in order to quickly charge her ult. With Bennett, it will be easier to use the Shimenawa Memories set.
- Gan Yu . In this combination, both heroines can be the main damage dealers, but Gan Yu is a priority, because Yoimii’s ultimate does not buff her herself. Youimiya as a support will provide Gan Yu with increased damage and Melting due to his ultimate. And if the main damage dealer is Yimiya, then Gan Yu’s ult will also create a foothold for Melting and give good area damage. At the same time, they are both archers, which will allow you to take out enemies from a safe distance, without running up close to them to use abilities.
- Keia / Dione / Rosary . Another bunch of Pyro + Cryo, but we consider these heroes only as supports. Keia with his ultimate will provoke you into close combat, and this is a minus. Dione and Rosary, on the other hand, can apply Cryo to an entire area like Gan Yu, and Dione will also heal and provide a shield.
- Fischl + Bay Doe. With them, you can create a team similar to the main group of Tartaglia , with the inclusion of Bennett. Bei Doe with his ulta will solve the issue of damage to a crowd of enemies, Fischl will also contribute, in addition, both will provide each other with electro particles. Don’t forget to equip Yoimiya with the Burning Scarlet Witch’s set, for constant Overload reactions are guaranteed. It is possible to replace one of the heroines with the Electro Traveler, but this option will be weaker.
- Kazuha / Sucrose / Venti . Great companions for Youimii on elemental reactions. Be sure to equip them with the Emerald Shadow set – this will reduce the resistance of enemies to a scattered element (in our case, Pyro) by 40%! The first two will give a lot of mastery of the elements, Kazuha will also increase Pyro’s damage with his “yeshka”, and Venti’s ulta simply won’t let the enemies move. Controlling a crowd of opponents in general will allow you to safely damage enemies from afar. If you do not plan to use reactions with other elements and only rely on Dispelling, you can try giving Yoimiya the Lava Walker set if you have good stats on it.
- Xiang Ling . Suitable as part of a mono-pyro group. Add Bennett here and, for example, Kazuhu, and Yoimii’s main problem will be solved by itself due to the huge damage to large groups of opponents with Xiang Ling’s ulta. And restoring energy in such a pack will be as easy as shelling pears.
- Zhong Li . A welcome guest in almost all teams – and here he will also come in handy. His imbo shield will shield Yoimiya from enemy attacks and allow her to attack without stopping, as well as cut off Pyro’s resistance from nearby enemies and activate the full set ofOncoming Comet for Yimiya.