Fruit therapy. It is a therapeutic technique based on the medicinal substances of fruits, proteins, vitamins, mineral salts, trace elements, etc., which help metabolize sugars, lipids and proteins, in addition, they act on the affected organisms. According to the latest recommendations from the World Health Organization , 50% fruit should be consumed daily, which is equivalent to at least 400 grams (3 pieces) per day. They are protective foods, regulators and activators of vital functions; This is due to its richness in vitamins, minerals and fiber; as well as essential micronutrients. Its high content of antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, allow to fight free radicals, resulting from smoking, stress, exposure to sunlight, or pollution.
[ hide ]
- 1 Classification of fruits
- 1 Contents that distinguish them
- 2 General recommendations
- 1 Tips for consumption
- 3 Vitamins and their contributions to health
- 4 Benefits according to minerals
- 5 Benefits of consumption in children
- 6 Fruits and health
- 7 See also
- 8 Source
Classification of fruits
- Sweets: Apricot , sugar apple , banana , cherry , plum , soursop , guava , fig , medlar , bomb fruit , pear , melon , apple .
- Acidic: Guava , lemon , orange , pineapple , tamarind , grapefruit , grape , apple , custard apple , beet , aubergine , cucumber , chayote .
- Semi-acidic: Tomato , peach , strawberry , guava , mamoncillo , tangerine , mango , cashew , star apple , lime , peanut , radishes , taro , sago .
- Neutral: avocado , olive , hazelnut , almond , coconut , peanuts , nutmeg , cocoa , walnut , peach .
Contents that distinguish them
Acidic fruits are excellent for lowering cholesterol and uric acid . The semi-acids are rich in proteins of high biological value.
The sweets are characterized by being the widest group, they are compatible with each other, rich in vitamins A, C, E complex B12 and B15 .
The neutral ones are the richest in proteins, vitamins , mineral salts and trace elements .
They should be eaten fresh and alone, without mixing with other food.
Acidic fruit juices should not be abused. It is not convenient to drink fruit juices after meals, it should be done an hour before or an hour after. The orange should be consumed alone. “Orange is gold in the morning, silver at noon and lead at night.” Citrus fruits must be consumed before 2 in the afternoon. Fruit juices must be consumed fresh and as soon as possible, they are fermented and transformed in source of pain and disease, they affect the liver and brain.
Vegetables and fruits should not be eaten at the same meal.
Sweet fruits can be eaten at any time of the day.
All fruits should be chewed well, eaten ripe and in most cases without peels or seeds, they should be well washed, and should not be eaten as a dessert, as it makes digestion difficult.
Tips for consumption
- Include them in breakfast
- Eat them for dessert or snacks
- Substitute a piece of fruit for treats or snacks
- Add them to salads
- Whenever possible, consume mango for its high content of vitamins A and C that improve the respiratory system, and conditions of the mouth and teeth, and it is a natural diuretic.
- Fruits that clean and detoxify impurities in the body, keeping it free of toxins, and it is recommended to include them in each meal at least one of these are:
- Apple: itis one of the most cleansing fruits, thanks to its absorbent capacity and its fiber helps intestinal hygiene, eliminating harmful substances. Its juice eliminates toxins and reduces cholesterol.
- Grapes:contain antioxidants that protect cells from degenerative disorders.
- Peach:rich in vitamin C and potassium, it regulates blood pressure and eliminates retained fluids, stimulating the eliminating function of the kidneys and reducing the risk of urinary infections. It has a mild laxative effect and cleanses the gallbladder.
- Virgin olive oil: itis an antioxidant, it reduces bad cholesterol and blood sugar. It has anticancer effects and prevents cardiovascular disorders. It favors digestion, improves liver function, stimulates the gallbladder, benefits intestinal dynamics and fights constipation, all of these are processes linked to purification.
- Artichoke: itis a great diuretic that increases urine flow, combats fluid retention and promotes liver detoxification. It facilitates the digestion of fats, favors the regeneration of liver cells and reduces the impact of toxins on this organ.
- Asparagus:its fiber favors intestinal transit, balances fluids and minerals in the body and prevents metabolic disorders. It contains abundant potassium, which favors the elimination of accumulated toxins through the urine. It is recommended for kidney or liver problems.
- Lemon: itis a remineralizer and antioxidant that improves the quality of the blood by cleaning it of toxins. It is an excellent diuretic that eliminates toxic compounds through urine. Improves poor digestion and favors work.
Vitamins and their contributions to health
- Vitamin A , Axeroftol: It is found in yellow, oilseed and dried fruits, as well as in lemons, oranges and apricots. It favors growth, strengthens tissues and generates resistance against infections, it is necessary for the eyes, the skin, fortifies the hair and prevents colds and infections of the mucosa. It helps a good sleep and normal tension.
- Vitamin B1 ‘ Thiamine . It prevents fatigue, is antineuritic and intervenes in growth, helps digestion. It is abundant in the orange. Stimulates glandular secretions.
- Vitamin B2 , Riboflamine . Brightens eyes and good color to skin. It is found in almonds, hazelnuts, and walnuts.
- Vitamin B4 , Adenine. It favors growth.
- Vitamin B5. It is an antiparalitic factor.
- Vitamin B6 , Pyridoxine. It has a regulatory action on the metabolism of liver tissues, nervous system and skin.
- Vitamin B7 . It is an enteric factor.
- Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin. It is antianemic, it favors red blood cells and cell nuclei.
- Vitamin P Vitamin with capillary permeability.
- Vitamin PP , Niacin or nicotinic acid. It favors the health of the nerves and good digestion, it helps growth and metabolism, it is necessary to maintain healthy skin. Helps with bleeding and other blood problems. It is found in lemon.
- Vitamin C , favors the immune system, the development of bones and teeth, stimulates growth, lowers blood pressure, lowers blood sugar. Necessary for the absorption of iron, helps prevent bleeding gums, is disinfectant.
- Vitamin D , Promotes growth.
- Vitamin E . Important in reproduction and in nerve and muscle functions, it protects cells, is an antioxidant and preserves tissues.
- Vitamin K . It is anti-hemorrhagic, it is found in orange.
Benefits according to minerals
- It helps to burn sugar, builds bones, detoxifies, makes hair grow and tones. It is in cherries, apricots, pears, peaches, hazelnuts and almonds.
- It is found in apples, grapes, and figs.
- Helps with blood clotting, is found in grapes, strawberries, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds.
- Helps digestion, promotes growth. It is found in dates, walnuts, hazelnuts, and almonds.
- Indispensable in the formation of bones, anti-inflammatory, useful against arthritis. It is found in grapes, pear, orange, almond and hazelnut.
- It prevents contagious diseases and protects the bone system and teeth, present in apples and grapes.
- It is a nutrient for the brain, it supports the nervous system and bones, contained in apples, plums, walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds.
- Necessary for digestion, it allows the transmission of nervous stimuli to the muscles. It is present in coconut, cherries, oranges, pears, peaches, walnuts, and almonds.
- It contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system and the brain, it intervenes the metabolism of fats. It is possessed by cherries, apple, grapes, oranges.
- Purifier of digestive juice and intestines. It occurs in almonds, hazelnuts, etc. It is a nutrient for muscles and brain cells, tones the body and immunizes against diseases.
- Protects cells, slows aging and prevents cancer.
- It is a great organic antiseptic. It is found in almonds, coconut, peaches, and cherries.
- Alkalinizing and helps cure diseases. It influences the secession of the glands and the elimination of toxins.
- Helps regulate growth and volume of the body for thyroid function, contained in melon, grapes, strawberries, pears.
- It fights stress and is beneficial for growth and skin. Peaches, oranges.
Benefits of consumption in children
Before the first year, it is not advisable to introduce acidic fruits into the diet, because although they are rich in vitamin C (which raise the defenses against colds) it produces and exacerbates allergies and other digestive problems.
For children, the apple is excellent for being highly nutritious and digestive. The ripe and cooked banana is recommended for after one year.
To combat worms, take the seeds of ripe lemon (a teaspoon), crush it in a mortar and boil it in a cup of water for 3 minutes, then strain it, sweeten it with honey and give it to drink half an hour before breakfast or lunch.
The mandarin helps to evacuate. Limes have a lot of calcium. The apricot corrects delays in growth, loss of appetite and anemia. The medlar should not be given. For vomiting, give several servings during the day of lemon juice diluted with water.
Fruits and health
The effects of the fruit are also noticeable on the outside of our body, skin, hair, nails; each part of our body appreciates and reflects the benefits they provide. They are low in calories.
They constitute natural medicines for the aforementioned components that, when used moderately, contribute to eliminate or compensate for some health problems such as:
- Heartburn, duodenal and stomach ulcer. Drink orange juice, as it disinfects the digestive tract, dissolves food, destroys ulcerations and heals.
- Consume a raw carrot, chewing it well.
- Intestinal acidity Infuse the papaya peel, steeped in cold water, for 15 minutes.
- Lemon juice is taken and mixed with honey.
- For 11 days, eat only striped pineapple for breakfast.
- Amebiasis Papaya seed, a piece of peel without the pulp, is liquefied in half a glass of orange or tangerine juice and is taken for 3/5 days, one hour before breakfast.
- Take guava root and bark.
- Take a cup of banana sons with honey. Drink coconut milk.
- Consume pineapple.
- Coconut, orange, wheat, oats, corn, soy, nuts, and grapes.
- Blackberries, apples and pears.
- Green pineapple juice.
- Inflamed colon 6 papaya seeds are chewed well at the time of getting up and so on every three hours until before going to bed for 20 days.
- Colon infested. Orange juice.
- Guava and almonds.
- Decontaminate the body. Tangerine.
- Diabetic and obese. Melon and Lima.
- Take lemon before food.
- Take cooking of guava leaves.
- Orange juice.