Being a mother is a matter of pride for women. It is believed that women become complete only after becoming a mother. But women who conceive for the first time do not understand the symptoms of conception in the initial time. Due to which women are at increased risk of having health problems. It is very important to know the early signs of pregnancy to overcome this problem.
Early pregnancy symptoms –
- A healthy woman is menstruating every month. But after conception, menstruation stops.
- During pregnancy, the breast begins to ache and the breast becomes soft.
- Early symptoms of pregnancy include headache, back pain, back pain, etc.
- Vomiting, nausea, dizziness, and frequent urination are also early signs of pregnancy.
- Symptoms of pregnancy are constipation, feeling tired, feeling stressed, smelling and changing mouth taste.
- There is a constant change in the nature of women during pregnancy.
- The skin around the nipple of pregnant women turns black.
- Increased blood pressure in pregnancy and swelling in the audio is also a sign of pregnancy.