At the time of conception, women become very worried about the development of their child. Every woman wants them to have a healthy baby. Women need to pay attention to a lot of things during this long period of nine months after conception. A pregnant woman should take several precautions to ensure that the unborn child does not face any danger or harm.
Precautions during pregnancy –
- As soon as you know that you are pregnant, after that, stay in touch with the doctor and get your checkup done every 15 days.
- In the initial months of pregnancy, take folic acid pills.
- Get the necessary pregnancy vaccines and take iron, calcium tablets on the advice of a doctor.
- Blood group, hemoglobin, thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure and HIV etc. should be tested at the time of pregnancy.
- If you have a headache, stomach pain, backache, cold, or fever during pregnancy, do not take any medicine without the advice of a doctor.
- During pregnancy, pay attention to the movement of the fetus.
- Do not wear high heel sandals during pregnancy.
- Do not travel during the first three months, eighth and ninth months of pregnancy.
- One should not go hungry during pregnancy.
- Tea and coffee should not be drunk.
- Between pregnancy and delivery, your weight should be at least 10 kg. Must increase