Devilish Eggs Easy and cheap to make, devilish eggs are widely used in parties and celebrations. These versatile appetizers are a good option if you have to prepare entrees in a short time. There are an infinite number of variations that can make your recipe special with the addition of extra personal touches. And making devilish eggs is an easy first cooking experience for kids.
[ hide ]
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 Preparation
- 3 The egg
- 4 Sources
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs.
- 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- 1 very small chopped pepper.
- Olive oil, the necessary.
- Grated cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- Lemon to taste.
- Boil the eggs until they are very hard, peel split in two and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Put the yolks on a plate, flatten them well and add the mustard and vinegar, mix well, season with salt and pepper, soften with oil and finally the chopped pepper, continue mixing until you have a smooth paste.
- Fill the whites with this mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put in a pyrex or other greased pot and take to the oven for 10 minutes.
- For the sauce all the ingredients are mixed to form a smooth sauce.
- It is offered so that each diner is served to their liking.
Egg is a very practical and highly nutritious food that should be part of the regular diet. Eggs are easy to prepare, combine and consume either as a main dish or as an ingredient in all kinds of dishes such as breakfast, salads, pasta and desserts. The idea that eggs affect blood cholesterol levels is wrong. Chicken eggs one unit weighs approximately 35 to 60 gr. and it is made up of three parts: the white, the yolk and one not suitable for consumption, the shell. The shell has pores to allow breathing, and makes it relatively permeable to the passage of certain pathogenic microorganisms (salmonella). The yolk is a third of the egg and a portion of yellow color. It mainly consists of fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals, its color will depend on the food the chicken consumes. A yolk provides 60 calories and provides healthy fats. The clear, viscous and transparent texture, is made up of 90% water, the rest are proteins (ovalbumin, the most abundant) and vitamins. The white is the only food that provides fat-free protein. An egg white provides 17 calories and 7 grams of protein of high biological value.