Definition of Circumcision, Law, Proposition, Procedure, Time, Complete Benefits – In this discussion around circumcision.co.id will explain about Circumcision. Circumcision is another language of circumcision, or cutting off the front of the male genitalia.
Table of Contents [ hide ]
- 1Definition of Circumcision, Law, Evidence, Procedure, Time, Complete Benefits
- 1Definition of Circumcision
- 2Circumcision Law
- 3Khitan Proposition
- 3.1QS. An-Nahl: 123
- 3.2QS. Al-Hajj: 78
- 3.3Hadith and Muslim History Hadith
- 4Circumcision Procedures
- 4.1For Men
- 4.2For Women
- 5Circumcision Time
- 6Benefits of Circumcision
- 7Share this:
- 8Related posts:
Definition of Circumcision, Law, Evidence, Procedure, Time, Complete Benefits
In addition to the definition of circumcision, we will also review the law, theorem, procedure, time and benefits of circumcision. For more details, please refer to the review below carefully.
Definition of Circumcision
Circumcision or in Arabic is Khatnun which means to cut off the front. According to the Khitan term, namely cutting the foreskin (the skin of the front of the male genitalia) the foreskin is a scrotum headgear so that the male genitals are not easily exposed to the urine remaining in the genitals.
The law of circumcision for men is mandatory. This circumcision is carried out before the men go baligh, while for women the law is sunnah or just as an honor it according to almost all scholars of fiqh.
As for the proof of circumcision, among others, namely:
QS. An-Nahl: 123
Which means: “ Then we warn you (Muhammad):” Follow the religion of Abraham, and not in the company of those who profess God . ”
QS. Al-Hajj: 78
It means: “ And fight in the way of Allah with true jihad. He has chosen you and He has never made for you in your religion a straitjacket. (Follow) the religion of your parents Abraham. He (Allah) has called you all the Muslims in the past, and (so) in this (Quran), so that the Messenger may be a witness against you and that you may be witnesses to all mankind, then offer prayers, perform charity and hold fast to the rope of God. He is your Protector, so He is the best Protector and the best Helper . ”
Also Read: √ Understanding the Book of God and Its Explanation (Complete Discussion)
Hadith History of Bukhari and Muslim
Which means it reads: “There are five fitrah, namely circumcision, hair shaving kemalian, plucking armpits, cutting nails and cutting mustaches.”
Here’s how to edit.
The way to circumcise boys is to cut the foreskin or skin that covers the tip of the testicles or the head of the testicles.
Whereas for girls is to cut the bottom of the skin more and cover the clitoris which is located above the female vagina shaped like a chicken’s comb.
The words of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam: “The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) performed the aqiqah of Al-hasan and Al-Husein and also fulfilled both of them on the seventh day of birth.”
Whereas based on medicine the perfect time to carry out circumcision is when the baby is born exactly 3 to 7 days after birth. Because if the baby is born after being circumcised, it will ease the wind to feel pain when circumcised.
Benefits of Circumcision
Benefits or wisdom of the sermon include:
- Circumcision will not affect the function and sexual arousal for men and even tends to increase the enjoyment because cleaner sex makes it convenient for sexual intercourse.
- Circumcision / circumcision will affect male fertility because the genitals are cleaner so that the sperm that comes out are not contaminated with feces that can be contained by the disease from the remnants of urine.
- Circumcision / suna makes it easier for men to wash and clean the intimate parts, so that cleanliness is maintained. While men who are not circumcised, it will be difficult to maintain the cleanliness of the genital area because there is a foreskin that covers.
- Circumcision or circumcision can reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Circumcision or circumcision can reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections and HIV AIDS.
- Circumcision or circumcision can be to prevent problems with penile function because the foreskin on the penis which is not circumcised is sometimes difficult to pull up (phimosis). This results in inflammation in the foreskin or the head of the penis.
- Circumcision or circumcision can also reduce the risk of penile cancer and women who have a circumcised male partner have a small risk of cervical cancer.
- Provide pleasure and a comfortable feeling when having sex with a partner. As for circumcision women can be for controlling sexual lust.