The ‘coronavirus’ is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA / RNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the mucosa cells of the eyes, nose, or mouth, changes their genetic code to be more aggressive. And manifests in many forms. Since the virus is not an organism, but a protein molecule, it cannot be killed. The timing of the separation depends on the temperature, humidity and the type of material it contains.
The virus is very fragile:
The only thing that protects it is the thin outer layer of fat. The reason why any soap or detergent is the best remedy is because the foam melts the fat. For this, at least 20 seconds, a lot of foam is washed with hand to help break down the lining of the fat. By dissolving the fat walls or layers, the protein molecules are dispersed and it breaks down on its own.
Heat in fat: This is why it is best to use water above 20 degrees Celsius for hands, clothes and everything else. In addition, the hot water makes the foam even more efficient, and it melts the outer lining.
* Any mixture containing 5% alcohol or alcohol dissolves fat, especially the external lipid level of the virus.
* Mixing bleach protein with 1% bleach and 5% water dissolves the virus, thus breaking it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water dissolves soap, alcohol and chlorine, hydrogen peroxide protein (but it can harm your skin).
* The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; Cannot be killed with antibiotics.
* It is best not to shake or shake used, unused clothing, sheets or clothes. It is stuck on the porous surface for 4 hours (the fabric) for 4 hours (in copper) and is automatically split. Apart from this, there can be 24 hours (cardboard), 12 hours (metal) and 12 hours (plastic). However, due to shaking, the virus’s molecules float in the air for about 4 hours and can get stuck in the nose.
* Virus molecules are very stable in the external cold (houses and cars). Moisture may be needed to remain stable, especially in the dark. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environment can reduce it quickly.
* UV light breaks down viral protein. For example, a mask can be used for disinfection and reuse. However, it is good to be careful that UV breaks down collagen (which is protein), causing skin cancer.
* The virus cannot pass through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is not effective as it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* Alcohol specifically breaks the fat lining of the virus (5%).
* It is recommended to concentrate with hot water and salt. Liesterine may be used with.
* Virus concentration may be higher in confined areas. The more open or naturally ventilated the air is.
* You should wash your hands before and after using the bathroom and touch mucus, food, lock, knuckle, switch, remote control, cellphone, clock, computer, desk, TV, etc.
* You have to dry hands to wash them, since the molecules can be hidden in micro cracks. A thick hand moisturizer can be used.
* Keep nails short so the virus doesn’t hide there. Under the current circumstances, collectively, in this great transition of the world, everyone must adhere to etiquette. The faster we can prevent its infection, the sooner we can turn around. We look forward to the ‘dawn of light’ that will relieve the world of natural disasters.