For any of us, the state of our joints is especially important in our daily lives. This is even more important in the case of athletes. Any discomfort or injury could prevent them from exercising their sport activity normally. For that reason it is vital to take care and strengthen the joints .
Tips to strengthen and care for joints
All movements of our body depend on our joints. Here are some tips to take care of them and keep them in their best state:
- Avoid overweight: Excess weight represents a greater load and impact on the joints. Especially those of the lower train and those of the back.
- Exercise the muscles: If the muscles surrounding the joints are not in good condition, they will be unprotected against wear and the possibility of suffering an accident caused by a violent movement.
- Avoid movements that concentrate tension: The force must always be done by the muscles and never the joints.
- Play sports with the right equipment: The right equipment in sports practice will avoid unnecessary injuries.
- Hydrate properly during exercise: This will help maintain a correct level of synovial fluid and, therefore, the correct lubrication of the joints.
- Follow a proper diet: That includes blue fish rich in Omega 3. An alternative option is the supplements for collagen joints.
- Warm up before playing a sport: Warming up before sports will help us prevent muscle and joint injuries.
Strengthen the joints from 50
From the age of 50 you have to look at things differently. In our country, osteoarthritis affects more than seven million people and experts estimate that next year, 2020, will be the fourth cause of disability. The reason: the increase in life expectancy.
The risk factors for osteoarthritis are:
- Age, 28% of the Spanish population over 60 suffer from it.
- Genetic inheritance, which is estimated to be prevalent in 40% of cases.
- Also notable is the fact that women are at greater risk. This triples with the arrival of menopause in women over 45 years.
- Overuse of the joint due to professional activity is also an important risk factor. 29% of soccer players, for example, run the risk of developing osteoarthritis.
- And overweight.
Joint + complement for joints, an interesting option
An interesting option to take care of and strengthen the joints is Joint + complement for Bamboolabs joints . Especially if you practice a sport regularly or if you are over 50 years old.
With magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, vitamin C and plant extracts of Boswelia and Harpagofito, the combination of these natural elements contributes to the health of our joints and provides an important anti-inflammatory component that helps reduce pain.