Benefits of Chia Oil.It is an oil extracted from the seeds of chia .Chia seed oil is very good for the health and beauty of the body.In addition, this oil can also be used to control diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol, and to regulate the intestines due to its high omega 3 content, fiber and antioxidants.
.Properties of Chia Oil
- Chia oil is the richest vegetable source of omega 3 , and its oil can reach the proportion of 64% of this fatty acid.
- The omega 3 present fights inflammation, helps the body regain its healthy balance.
- It has a high content of unsaturated fats (polyunsaturated and monounsaturated), which are the essential fatty acids known as omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Chia oil also has fiber, antioxidants , proteins, calcium, magnesium , manganese and phosphorus.
- Be careful not to overdo the chia oil: use a maximum of two spoons a day, always replacing other vegetable oils (no use adding oil to the menu without making dietary modifications – you even risk gaining weight) ;
- Use chia oil to season salads or finish dishes. Avoid burning oil as high temperatures oxidize grease and may lead to the formation of toxic compounds;
- Although chia oil capsules are more practical, freshoil has greater satiety potential, and should be seen as a better option when the goal is to control appetite;
- If you still prefer to use the capsules, 1000 mg a day already brings the health benefits of chia oil. You can take 500 mg before breakfast and another 500 mg before lunch, always with a glass of water;
- Prepare a delicious salad dressing by combining: ¼ cup white vinegar, ¾ cup chia oil, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons of your favorite herbs (parsley, chives, oregano, etc.), ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper;
- Since chia oil has a neutral flavor, you can use it in sweet and savory recipes. Try adding oil to bread and pie recipes, soups, cakes, yogurt, protein shake and where else to imagine;
- To prevent dryness of the lips, apply a drop of chia oil around the mouth. For best results, repeat the procedure regularly;
- One tablespoon of chia oil a day can stimulate bowel function and combat swelling in the abdomen;
- There are no reports of side effects of chia oil when used in moderate amounts. If you experience any abdominal discomfort or skin irritation after topical use of the product, reduce the dosage or discontinue use of the oil.
Benefits of Chia Oil
- Chia oil helps in reducing and controlling blood sugar , helps bone formation, prevents premature aging and improves the body’s immunity.
- Chia oil serves as a vegetable source of omega 3, a fatty acid essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system. Inadequate levels of alpha-linolenic acid may not only compromise neural functions but also favor the onset of inflammation leading to weight gain.
- Several scientific studies have proven that omega-3 fatty acids offer protection against diseases of the cardiovascular system. Fat prevents inflammation in the wall of the arteries, and thus inhibits the formation of clots that could obstruct blood flow.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids from chia oil also act on cholesterol levels, reducing the oxidation of LDL (bad cholesterol) and making it difficult to deposit inside the arteries.
- Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of omega 3, the benefits of chia oil to the treatment of rheumatic pains have become increasingly popular.
- Many bouts of arthritis – when there is a very painful inflammation of the joints – can be softened by daily consumption of chia oil, which not only reduces inflammation but also improves the mobility of affected joints.
How to consume chia oil?
They can be consumed from 2 to 3 tablespoons per day. And also used to season various types of salads, or consumed in natura through direct ingestion.Be careful not to overdo the chia oil: use a maximum of three spoons per day.Chia oil can be used to replace other vegetable oils such as olive oil . Use the oil to season salads or finalize dishes. Avoid getting the oil on fire as high temperatures oxidize the fat and can lead to the formation of toxic compounds.