Green tea is very beneficial for our health. Along with being a tasty drink, green tea has many properties like antiviral, anti bacterial, antioxidant, anti inflammatory and anti cavity properties. Green tea is more beneficial than black tea.
Benefits of Green Tea
- The polyphenal present in green tea helps a lot in losing weight.
- Green tea is very beneficial for people with diabetes. It helps in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Green tea helps reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood and increase the level of good cholesterol.
- Green tea is a good source of antioxidants that can reduce the risk of many types of cancer such as breast, prostate, colorectal, skin, pancreatic, bladder, lung, and stomach cancers.
- Regular intake of green tea can reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- The high fluoride content in green tea helps maintain bone strength.
- Green tea contains antioxidants that can help prevent arthritis.
- The catechin present in green tea can kill bacteria. This bacteria causes many diseases like dental caries, bad breath, cavity, throat infection and various gum diseases.
- The polyphenal present in green tea helps prevent hair loss.
- The antioxidant present in green tea helps in the treatment of skin diseases. It reduces sun damage on the skin and prevents the effects of premature skin aging. In addition, green tea helps fight against skin cancer.
- Green tea contains catechins which gives strength to the brain and the brain is always refreshed.