Bee pollen is the richest and most complete source of natural occurring minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids.Bees are among the most appreciated insects by men as they offer honey , wax , propolis and above all pollen .
What is bee pollen for?
It seems to be useful:
- to stimulate the appetite
- to improve energy and athletic performance
- to lose weight
- against premature aging
- in the treatment of disorders associated with premenstrual syndrome
- in case of hay fever
- in case of slack in the mouth
- in the treatment of rheumatism
- in case of painful urination
- in case of prostate problems
- in the treatment of disorders associated with radiation exposure
- in case of cough
- in case of vomiting, constipation, diarrhea with or without blood, enteritis and colitis
- in case of epistaxis
- in case of cerebral hemorrhage
- to increase urine flow
- against alcohol intoxication
10 reasons to take pollen
- It is a nutritional dynamo, that is a source of pure and immediately available energy.
- It is an antiage: it is rich in nucleic acids, indispensable for cell growth, repair and detoxification.
- Improves the skin: pollen is used both for its rejuvenating effect and for treating skin problems such as acne and dehydration.
- Helps lose weight. Pollen reactivates the sluggish metabolism and at the same time suppresses the appetite. Furthermore, the high content of Lecithin helps to eliminate fat from the body.
- Helps keep cholesterolunder control thanks to the presence of phytosterols. Pollen lowers the so-called bad cholesterol, and raises the good one, decreasing the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Improves sports performance, allowing you to use energy more efficiently. Pollen increases strength, endurance, and speed of recovery.
- Being a stimulant, pollen also increases libido and sexual arousal.
- Stimulates the brain, increasing concentration, mental clarity and memory up to 40%.
- Strengthens the immune system, increasing the number of white blood cells, lymphocytes and gamma globulin present in the blood. It also has antibiotic properties.
- It is a support for anticancer therapies: it reduces the negative effects of radiation and chemotherapy, and increases the amount of immune cells, to better fight tumors.
11.Pollen is commercially available both in the form of dried granules and in the form of capsules.
In general, bee pollen is considered safe , but it is necessary to assess the risk of allergic reactions for those who already know that they are allergic to some pollen. Finally, pollen could be contraindicated during pregnancy.
Summing up the pollen is:
- Rich in vitamins and mineral salts
• Contains 8 essential amino acids
• Contains enzymes and antioxidants
• Restorative remedy
• Adaptogen tonic
• Helps the immune defenses
• Improves intellectual functions
• Helps the bowel
• Re-activates the metabolism
• Counteracts anemia
• Is beneficial for the skin