Apple cider vinegar . It is known for its many uses. The first news about apple cider vinegar comes from the East and dates back to 5,000 BC. This vinegar is made from fresh crushed or “malted” apples that have naturally matured.
Its color is brown and in the light it shows a cloudy consistency, the “mother”, which is deposited at the bottom as the vinegar ages and this can be transferred to new cider bottles to make vinegar again . This “product” is obtained from the fermentation of the sugars of the apple juice , which are transformed into malic acid responsible for its flavor and acetic like traditional vinegar, but in a lesser proportion.
[ hide ]
- 1 Properties
- 1 Apple cider vinegar as an anticolestrol product
- 2 Apple cider vinegar as fat burning
- 2 Other benefits
- 3 Consumption mode
- 4 How to obtain
- 5 Against stress
- 6 Prevents osteoporosis
- 7 Relationship between vinegar consumption and sleep regulation
- 8 Dog Cider Vinegar Benefits for Dogs
- 9 Functions
- 10 Digestion
- 11 Flea control
- 12 Sources
Apple cider vinegar as an anticolestrol product
One of its main virtues is that it helps burn fat and prevent its accumulation, even in the arteries . It is an excellent complement to treat hypercholesterolemia and angina, since it not only lowers LDL cholesterol levels, but also exerts a “drag” function that does not allow this cholesterol to adhere to the arteries. Therefore, it maintains cholesterol and triglycerides in a soluble form allowing them to be transported and eliminated.
Apple cider vinegar as it burns fat
This product facilitates the digestion of meals, especially when they were abundant and prevents part of the fats that are consumed from accumulating in the body in the form of adiposity, thus avoiding obesity . Therefore, it is a good supplement for weight loss diets because it helps those who want to lose weight, acting as an emulsifier and antioxidant on fats.
- Great intestinal cleanser, thanks to its acetic acid content.
- Fights constipation.
- Due to its potassium content, it alkalizes blood pH and prevents dizziness, cramps and tiredness.
- It has a satiating power. It confers positive effects for the dryness of the skin and the mucous membranes of the body, due to its richness in vitamin A.
- It acts as a brain toner because it contains phosphorous.
- Helping for people with dysfunctions of the gallbladder.
- Coadjuvant for the treatment of liver disorders.
- Detoxifies the liver , metabolizing fats and preventing their accumulation.
It can be used every day as a dressing for salads, vegetables, sauces and other dishes. The amounts to eat will depend on each person, and these must be tailored to individual requirements. It should not be used as medicine.
How to obtain
- Make the juice, about a liter. To do this, you must use the apple pulp, without a core or tail.
- Place the juice in a wide glass container and only fill it halfway; Cover it with a balloon, so that oxygen does not enter and the fermentation gases expand.
- Leave it like this for 4 to 6 weeks, under a temperature of between 18 and 20 ° C.
- Once the time necessary for the juice to ferment, which is called must, has passed, it is time for the transformation into vinegar.
- Put the must in another wide container, cover it with a clean cloth and leave it in a warm place, either near a stove, a radiator or a window where the sun shines, for three days.
- When these three days are up, uncover the container and avoid exposing it to direct light and sudden changes in temperature. In fact, it will be better if the process is carried out in a dark place.
- Stir the content once a day so that it is oxygenated. Do it very carefully so that the ferment layer that appears on the surface does not break or sink. Otherwise, the bacteria that ferment will die.
- Finally, filter the vinegar and pack it in a dark bottle since sunlight will spoil it prematurely.
- In this way, you will obtain an unrefined apple cider vinegar and without chemical preservatives, with all the properties and health benefits.
There is no doubt that stress is the greatest scourge on an individual level. This terrible disease, which has so many ways to manifest itself, and which in fact is mutating in the same person over time, acquiring new symptoms each time we master the previous ones, deserves the greatest attention. It’s not just about slowing down, getting therapy, or winning the lottery to get away from the world and live happily on a desert island. Stress requires permanent attention and daily work.
The part that vinegar can contribute is significant, but of course it does not work by itself. Combined with other measures to face this disease, the way of using the vinegar is as follows:
- In times when the person is under great pressure, one of the things he can do is to include in his daily diet a very simple meal, but with wonderful virtues. * It is a lettuce and rice salad, seasoned with plenty of apple cider vinegar, before lunch and dinner, almost as an appetizer. And it must be combined with the ingestion of a tea without caffeine, after each meal.
- The combined action of vinegar and lettuce favors oxygenation of the blood, clearing the mind and helping to rest at night. Rice absorbs acids from vinegar. * Tea has a relaxing function.
This problem arises from a calcium deficiency in the bones, which in this way become porous and thin, increasing the possibility of suffering fractures. One of the best ways to help prevent this disease is the consumption of vinegar, which, being easy for the body to digest, provides a lot of calcium, and also helps the body absorb calcium from other foods.
Relationship between vinegar consumption and sleep regulation
Vinegar can contribute to that regulation. Chronic fatigue is the alarm signal that warns us that we have sleep problems, and also the preamble to illnesses derived from poor rest. This is more frequent than many suppose. Recent studies indicate that about 22% of adults, suffer from sleep disorders, and fatigue derived from it.
There are cases in which this disorder reaches an important level, which requires specific treatments, but when the first symptoms are just present, and before resorting to narcotic drugs quickly, it is convenient to test the contribution of apple cider vinegar. In this case, it should be used in an immersion bath. When immersed for at least 20 minutes in water, with a good amount of apple cider vinegar, the body begins to absorb the potassium from the vinegar; This, combined with adequate relaxation, creates conditions for a good rest.
Dog Cider Vinegar Benefits for Dogs
Apple cider vinegar combined with olive oil makes a tasty salad dressing, but apple cider vinegar is a product that has many uses. Many people use it to take advantage of its medicinal properties. After all, it is inexpensive and it works. Apple cider vinegar is good for your dog, too.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamins and minerals. It can be beneficial to your dog in many ways. It is economical and effective. By using apple cider vinegar, you can eliminate the need for other expensive products. Don’t worry, you won’t have to chase your dog or hold him like you’re trying to give him medicine. Just add a tablespoon of vinegar to your food or water 2-3 times a week. You can add it to the water daily as long as it is well diluted.
Apple cider vinegar can aid your dog’s digestion and increase his appetite. It balances the PH levels of the body and helps to strengthen the immune system. If your dog suffers from episodes of constipation, diarrhea, or an upset stomach, apple cider vinegar can help stabilize the elimination process.
Apple cider vinegar can help you get rid of fleas and keep them away. If your dog has fleas, you can bathe it in a mild shampoo and add vinegar to the water to rinse it off. Fleas will drown in the soapy water and the vinegar will help remove them from your skin. Fleas hate both the smell and taste of apple cider vinegar. Also, you can mix a solution of water and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and apply it to your dog’s coat. Adding vinegar to the drinking water will acidify the skin and keep the fleas away. It also relieves itching from bites and other skin irritations.