If they have no interest in satisfying me in intimacy.
2. If they say “I know I’m an asshole” when they misbehave.
3. Anyone who refuses to recognize when I feel uncomfortable and guilty makes me stumble into doing things I don’t want to do.
4. They disappear, then suddenly jump out of the blue when they want attention.
5. When apparently they have no opinion, no voice. When every answer is “I don’t care” or “I don’t know”.
6. Telling myself who I can or can’t be friends with. It screams insecurity and raises the question of why I shouldn’t be friends with them. If they were my first friends, why are you trying to get me to cut my ties?
7. Not being able to take no for an answer, even with small things. If they don’t listen when you say you don’t want to eat because they don’t like / are allergic / I’m not in the mood, what makes you think that your opinion will matter for more important things?
8. I don’t know how to act in public / I’m not aware of feelings other than their own.
9. Selfishness and little respect. In life I need someone equally respectful.
10. Compare with your ex. I am not them. If you want me to be them, break up with me and come back with them.
11. Generally be unorganized.
12. If ALL of their exes were “toxic” or “crazy”. We all have one or two bad ones, but seriously it is not ALWAYS.
13. When you come to them with a problem and they turn it into a conversation about them.
14. Little or no effort when in intimacy. If you make love like a dead fish I don’t care.
15. When they repeatedly interrupt me with completely non-essential sentences.
16. Playing too much.
Stickiness. I need to breathe.
18. Do not have goals or aspirations.
19. When you realize, they listen only to respond, not to understand.
20. If they are rude to the service workers. Even if he doesn’t like animals.
21. Self constant depreciation. I get humor, but not on a serious level.
22. Chew with your mouth open. I don’t need to see your tonsils while I eat.
23. If they are judgmental or tend to jump to conclusions before knowing the whole story. Or (worse) if they combine these two.
24. When they start to distract you from the rest of your friends to attract their attention.
26. Talk about you, not with you.
27. They are obsessed with their ex.
28. When they don’t know the difference between being funny and being hateful.
29. If they constantly make you feel bad for them.
30. They like to put down other people and their hobbies.