To obtain high objectivity, there is a study that is indeed related to data collection and also procedures that are considered to be much more accurate and are seen as more objective. In particular, ethics in measuring psychology, the quantitative approach is used, one of which is related to measurement data which is not only much more valid and more reliable. We also need to know, as one type of measuring instrument for this psychological scale we can distinguish it from the direction and also the form of the instrument in more objective data collection.
In its characteristics as a measuring instrument scale it also provides a form of instrument in data collection that is different from the others, one of which is in the form of a questionnaire, a questionnaire, and also the existence of another inventory. although in it there are things that make us talk about the measurement scale more often, in fact we can also equate it with a term or a test in the development of measuring instruments and also the number of tests used. Both in the mention of the term test and also the scale used for things that are cognitive. Even in a book, it is often stated that the psychological scale is indeed more directed at a measuring instrument or attribute used, for example by presenting a written format.
Some Characteristics of Scale as a Psychological Measurement Tool Including:
- The use of stimuli or items on a psychological scale can generally be in the form of a statement that we cannot directly express in measurable attributes other than in a measure of behavioral indicators and also the attributes of the person concerned. Actually, the subject in it will also understand much more about matters relating to the content that has been used and also given. So in other words the answers to these objective things are more on self-projection and also a typical picture of a reaction.
- In psychological attributes, we will know directly a statement through an indicator. From the existence of these indicators it will also be related to a behavior and also the number of items, so that psychologically there will also be many indications of matters relating to measuring attributes and also a conclusion related to the diagnosis of responses.
- There is a response from the subject given and usually no clarification is made about the right or wrong answers. So that the answers can actually be received well, even though they are honest and taken seriously. The existence of a score used is actually just a quantity that can represent an indication of the attribute being measured. Also know the steps in the development of psychological measuring instruments carefully.
Some of the characteristics that have been given can also be a typical performance, namely where in its manifestation it also becomes a distinctive character, namely a manifestation that is present with a person’s character. Even these characters also usually tend to a response that is raised consciously or unconsciously in matters relating to a situation. For its own use as a psychodiagnosis tool and there is a study on a typical performance scale that is used as an interest and also to reveal effective aspects. One of them is with things that are closely related to variables and also other effective aspects.
In psychological terms, measurement is a quantitative process that is expected to produce a much more systematic data. As a measuring tool, it is usually possible to achieve and also obtain attribute measurements in the presence of a physical plane such as a flat area, a person’s body weight and also the speed of a vehicle, air temperature and the like which are generally universally accepted.
On the other hand, the measurement of non-physical fields in the field of psychology will also relate to and also relate to developments that do not have perfection. For example, various measurement scales in psychology in a simple test that is carried out or a standardized test (standardized measure) and also a standardized planning (standardized measure) an optimal quality given in a psychological measurement (psychometry) even in this case. in it reveals the relationship with the number of changes or tests that have been carried out. With these measurements we can see that there is an effort being made to be able to get a success in developing psychological measuring instruments that will be of far higher quality.
Some Causes of the Spikolohos Measurement Attribute that Can Be Done with More Validity:
- A psychological attribute that is latent or invisible. So that what we get turns out that it can only be measured in a construct and cannot be measured directly. Measurements that are made must also be used and used through behavioral indicators that cannot represent the existence of the domain, this is also because in psychological constructs it cannot be made or done with much higher accuracy.
- Items in psychology have a limited number of basic behavioral indicators. Within these limitations it can also make the results of the measurement less comprehensive, whereas the existence of a limited behavioral indicator can also have more overlapping meanings.
- There is a response that is enforced and has a considerable influence on variables which are actually very irrelevant. One of them is with a condition and also a situation that does not have proper procedures and other things.
- Measurements in psychological attributes in humans have stability that is not high, even the data is always changing and time and a condition.
- The presence of interpretation on a measuring instrument that is used normatively. For example, in measurements which are related to psychological measurements and also have sources of error and measurement norms in psychology and psychometrics.
Measurement also has limitations that we can generally measure well. in this case it also makes the procedure given on a psychological scale much more complicated. And it also needs more and more complicated planning. So methodologically, steps must be taken that can be suppressed much more in it. Also know the types of research in educational psychology that are very useful in helping the development of education. May be useful.