Complete Wolfenstein’s Victory Boulevard: Youngblood level for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch with our complete guide. All collectibles.
Wolfenstein Guide: Youngblood – Victory Boulevard
The Boulevard de la Victoria is a location we visited in Wolfenstein: Youngblood for PC , PS4 , Xbox One and Nintendo Switch . It is an area of Neu-Paris created to commemorate the conquest of the French capital . This area belongs to the Hermano 3 district . In this section of our comprehensive guide we help you find all the collectibles .
Collectibles on Victory Boulevard
On Victory Boulevard there are a total of 34 collectibles . To collect them all, we have obtained the Dieselkraftwerk of Brother 2 , and Elektrokraftwerk of Brother 3 .
- Document 44 – Die Neue Wahrheit article no. 13 . From the metro station in the north of the Bulevar de la Victoria, we go out onto the street, and move towards the fork. In the interior part of it we will find this newspaper inside a cardboard box.
- Cassette 20 – Paris est un cœur brisé. From the previous collectible, we go a few meters, and we’ll see this cassette tape on a half-open metal shutter on the right side of the street.
- Floppy 14 – Access to the apartment. From the collectible above, we looked up, and hopped up into the red awning. We advance to the right, and we jump to the balcony. We enter the building through one of the open windows, and if we stick to the wall on the left side of the room, we will find the floppy disk on several boxes.
- Figure 10 – I Victory Boulevard. From the previous collectible, on the same floor we are on there will be a door that we must fly with the Dieselkraftwerk. Inside this room there is a red container whose code is 2161 .
- 3D glasses 37 – Cargo truck. From the previous collectible, we went out into the hallway, and down the stairs to street level. Once on the street, we go to the left, and, on the right side, we will see the 3D glasses on a table in a cafeteria.
- Cover of UVK 13 – Roter Regen. From the previous collectible, if you look, on the same street we are on there is an electronics store called «Ultravideo». In your window we will find this tape.
- Document 45 – Die Neue Wahrheit article no. 14 . From the previous collectible, in the back of the interior of the bus in the middle of the street.
- Document 50 – Hahn’s Letter. From the previous collectible, we entered through the yellow gate on the same street we are on. Once on the other side, we advance, and we make a first left turn as soon as we have the chance. We went up the stairs of the building to the top floor. Once here, we enter the office on the left, and we will find a note on the table.
- Floppy 13 – Can you do me a favor? From the previous collectible, in offices next to the office in which we are. We will find the floppy disk in the bottom drawer of a metal filing cabinet.
- Document 53 – Hahn’s Note. From the previous collectible, we went out the window, and jumped onto the glass ceiling. We advance until we enter through a window at the other end. From here, we go down the stairs one floor, and, inside the office, we will find the newspaper on a table.
- Cassette 19 – Die Kollektion von Tregenza, No. 4. In the same room as the previous collectible, on a desk table.
- Illustration 9 – Ribera II. From the previous collectible, we went down to the ground floor, to the workshop area. Here, there will be a metal shutter door with an electronic lock. We must shoot it with the Elektrokraftwerk to open it. In the room we have opened there is a red container whose code is 9189 .
- 3D Glasses 38 – Welder. From the collectible above, we return to the workshop, and enter the room directly opposite us. On the left hand, on a work table, we will find the 3D glasses.
- Document 49 – Lucille’s Diary. We return to the place where we obtained document 45. From here, we went up the nearby stairs, up to a small park where there had been a massacre. Next to the corpses, inside an open briefcase, we will find this document.
- 3D Glasses 43 – UVK Film Chest. From the previous collectible, we continue towards the alley. In the middle of it, inside a cardboard box inside a garbage container we will find the 3D glasses.
- Document 54 – Winkler’s Note. From the previous collectible, we continue down the alley until we reach an open area. Directly opposite we will have a Nazi checkpoint booth. Inside it, on a table, we will find this document.
- Cassette 18 – Recording of Lothar No. 4. From the previous collectible, we went out the door, and we are glued to the wall on the left side until we reach some metal stairs that allow us to go up to the upper level. From here, we go to the right to enter the interior of the building. A little further on, on a counter, we will find the cassette.
- 3D glasses 39 – Kugelsoldat. In the same room as the previous collectible. These 3D glasses are placed on a Robotersoldat.
- Document 55 – Heiss’s Note. From the previous collectible, we must go down one floor. In one of the rooms on the sides, we will find the document on a table.
- Floppy 12 – Re: Results of the interrogation. From the previous collectible, we must go to the next adjoining room, whose door is locked with code, and we will have to use the code generator. We will find the floppy disk on a table next to a computer.
- Cover of UVK 14 – Monumental Weightlifting. From the previous collectible, we went back up to the top floor, and exited through the exit, which is a staircase down to the street. If we go around the wall on the left side, we will reach an area where there are garbage containers. Inside one of them is this video tape.
- Document 52 – Moritz’s Note. From the previous collectible, we keep going until we reach the end of the street. On the left side there will be a small building. Inside, in one of the rooms, on a table, we will find this document.
- Document 46 – Die Neue Wahrheit article no. 15 . From the previous collectible, we undo the path traveled to the bus. Near it we will see some yellow ladders to go up a level. From here, we must enter the adjacent building. In a computer room, we will find a newspaper on a table.
- Cassette 21 – Laissez-moi chanter. In the same room as the previous collectible, on another of the tables.
- Document 48 – Bastien’s Diary. In a room next to where we found two previous collectibles. It is a box office area. The document is on a bench.
- 3D Glasses 41 – Sitchsoldat. From the previous collectible, we went out to the previous room, and we will find a 3D glasses in a corner, on some wooden boxes.
- 3D glasses 44 – Lionfish. From the collectible above, we went out into the hallway that leads to the building’s stairs. We went down until we found the elevator door open. Here we will find these 3D glasses, inside a small open box.
- Floppy 16 – Re: Supplies for Victory Boulevard. Next to the previous collectible.
- Document 51 – Maintenance note. From the previous collectible, we go back up, but instead of going to the top of the building, we exit to the right. We turn left, and we come to an open patio where there is a forklift. In it is the document.
- Floppy 15 – Surveillance report. From the collectible above, we activated the forklift by shooting it with the Elektrokraftwerk. We got on the elevated boxes, and from there we jumped to an open window in a nearby building. Once in the hall, we go to the right, and enter the first room on the left. We will find the floppy disk on a table.
- 3D Glasses 40 – Hammersoldat. We return to the area where the forklift was. Here, there is a door that we can fly with the Dieselkraftwerk. We do it, and inside, on the right side, above the mailboxes, we will find the 3D glasses.
- 3D Glasses 42 – Medizinsoldat. From the collectible above, we turned around, and looked up at the forklift. We go straight on, until we come out onto a large street. We will arrive at an area where we will see a yellow van, and a column with a Roman aspect. We jump from the first point to the second, and from here to the nearby terrace. The 3D glasses are on a chair in the corner.
- Document 47 – Die Neue Wahrheit article no. 16 . At the metro station on the south side of Victory Boulevard, half hidden inside the photo booth / passport booth.
- Cassette 22 – The resistance: Victory Boulevard. From the collectible above, we turn around, and we’ll see the cassette next to a tape recorder on a makeshift wooden table.