Water is a very important substance for our health.The Thermal Water is very beneficial for the skin.It serves to hydrate, refresh, calm, and radiant look to the face. In addition, the Thermal Water has a strong antioxidant and anti aging action.Thermal Water is a rich mineral water that is produced in the laboratory.
Benefits of Thermal Water
Thermal water has several benefits, including:
- Refresh skin;
- Moisturize the skin;
- Calming the skin;
- Relieves redness and burning;
- Purify the skin.
Thermal water is especially indicated on hot days, in which the skin dries and dehydrates due to the high temperatures. This product can also be used to refresh babies and children.
What is it for and How to use the thermal water
The thermal water is very simple to use Thus, some of the thermal water applications include:
- Fix the makeup , because when applied before and after the makeup, it makes it last longer;
- It relieves pain and reduces inflammation , and can be used to treat burns or wounds.
- It calms the irritation , can be used in post depilation or in post powders, moisturizing and reducing the discomfort of the skin;
- Treats skin problems such as allergies or psoriasis, as it relieves itching and redness;
- Reduces redness and closes pores , helping in the treatment of acne, as it is rich in antioxidant minerals that purify and soothe the skin;
- Treats insect bites and allergies , as it relieves itching when applied.
- t can be used to help treat diaper rash in babies.
- If it is used during sun-bathing, it helps to moisturize the skin.
- Helps soothe skin in case of irritation, pruritus, redness and even mosquito bites.
- It can also be used before applying make-up, to help fix, and also after de-makeup, to moisturize.
Classification of the waters according to their temperature
- Hyperthermal Waters More than 45º C
- Meso hot or hot waters 35º to 45º C
- Hypothermal or little cold water From 21 º to 35 º C
- Cold waters Less than 20 º C
Classification of waters according to their dry waste
- Minerals From 1 to 1.5 gr / L
- Half minerals From 0.2 to 1.0 gr / L
- Oligo minerals Less than 0.2 gr / L.
Some general recommendations for the use of thermal waters are:
- It is always best to consult with your doctor before using thermal water therapy in case you are pregnant or have a disease.
- Avoid bathing only in hot springs, older adults should use them with caution and do not use them if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you take medications for heart disease be careful.
- Do not overheat, keep well hydrated and if you suffer from skin diseases that are contagious, use private pools.