Generally there are three types of administration in organization, company,school, government and every public administration. which are discussed as under:
- style which resembles with dictatorship.
- Administrator imposes his opinion and is rigid.
- Subordinates are suppressed and frightened.
- Feeling and sentiments of other are not cared.
- Focus is on control and discipline.
- Principle is that boss is always right, mo sharing consultation.
- Subordinates can not question the opinion of administrator.
- Subordinates are bound to follow the orders.
- There is no sympathy or relaxation subordinates.
- Decision are mode and imposed by administrator.
- Institutions reflect order, discipline compliance of rules and regulations.
- Work is completed without delay.
- Only the opinion of the experts is implied.
- All the assignments are carried rapidly.
- It encourages working relationship.
- It is result oriented.
- It discourages free thought, article creativity.
- It damages human esteem and ego.
- It creates negative culture of flattering.
- It hinders the way to experiments innovation.
- Subordinates face great loss for non-compliance
- It reduces commitment and enthusiasm.
- Staff is divided and is victimized by conspiracies.
- There is trust deficit between boss and It promotes ‘yes sir’ culture ra professionalism.
What Are different Types of Administration and How Does It Work?
- It is opposite to authoritative style.
- There is sharing and cooperation.
- Adminstratorator is sympathetic and shows flexibility.
- Respect and importance is given to subordinates.
- Feeling and sentiments of other are cared
- There is freedom of expression and thought.
- All Members participate in decision-making.
- The responsibility of achieving the task is collective.
- All members feel responsible for achieving targets.
- Decision are collectively made and members work hard to achieve objectives.
- It paves the way for alternative leadership by Delegating powers.
- It promotes creative environment which leads progress. self-control.
- Every person gives more importance to his d ideas and ignores the opinion of experts.
- It promotes negative criticism.
- Every person do not possess sound thinking judgment.
- Members of staff incline towards opinions w serve their own interests.
- There is need to suppress’ Vice strictly.
Laissez-faire literally means, “let people do what they wish.”
- Administrators do not interfere the matters.
- They show lack of interest and sense of responsibility.
- Subordinates enjoy limitless freedom.
- Subordinates do not follow the rules guidelines.
- Focus is on status quo.
- Decisions are made without the involves leadership.
- Staff members work according to their will.
- Laissez-faire style of administration favor institutions or organizations with professional members who are responsible, expert and experienced.
- It is Useful for organization having business partnership
- Institutions reflect chaos, disorder, anarchy and lack of discipline.
- Quality is declined
- There is decline in norms, standards and professionalism
- Members do not follow the guidelines
- It promotes pressure group which negatively influence the head of administration