Supplement for Metals AR-Chela
The problem of heavy metal poisoning is becoming increasingly common. Very often we poison ourselves without even knowing it and the damage caused by heavy metals like aluminum, mercury and cadmium, are seriously negative for our health.
Heavy metal pollution in our body: a dangerous reality.
The scientific method for analyzing heavy metal intoxication is the hair mineralogram (TMA), which consists of a quali-quantitative analysis of the mineral content in the hair. If 100 mineralograms are analyzed on a generic population sample, 80 of them have high levels of aluminum; if the same analysis is carried out that eats, with a certain frequency, oceanic fish (tuna, swordfish) you will find high levels of mercury; in smokers there are also high quantities of cadmium due to tobacco processing residues. This shows how heavy metal pollution is real and present.
The question therefore remains urgent: how to stem, or rather how to improve the detoxification of such harmful elements?
Since it is impossible to avoid intake and therefore contamination by heavy metals, it is necessary to improve the lifestyle, aiming at detoxifying the organism
First of all, you can follow the advice in the guide: ” How to detox from heavy metals 12 remedies”
Heavy metal chelation is a long process and requires perfect efficiency of both the immune and draining systems. Toxic metals are “parked” in the most distal tissues, just to keep them as far away as possible from vital functions.
The key to purification is to support the activity of the excretory organs, in particular the biochemistry of the liver, kidneys and skin. Adequate nutritional supplementation can facilitate the physiological detoxifying function.
For this purpose Named AR-Chela supplement can be very useful
The peculiar characteristic of Ar-chela is the synergistic and detoxifying activity carried out by its ten components:
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- C vitamin
- Lipoic acid
- Vitamin E
- Klamath Alga
These are all essential elements that are fully part of the antioxidant and detoxification processes. Let’s see them briefly in detail.
- Methylsulfonylmethane:molecule carrier of organic sulfur with innumerable properties. Potentiator of hepatic activity, anti-inflammatory, regenerating connective tissues and generally improving cell permeability and therefore absorption of nutrients and elimination of toxins and toxic metals.
- Vitamin C:known for its antioxidant and immunostimulant properties, it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and is also indispensable for the regeneration of glutathione and able to chelate heavy metals.
- Lipoic acid: itcan undergo oxidation-reduction reactions and act as a carrier of electrons or acetyl groups, it also acts as a cofactor for numerous enzymes and has the ability to regenerate glutathione and vitamin C
- Reduced glutathione: one of the most important antioxidants of our body, perhaps the most advanced tip in the team game of antioxidants; its presence is essential for binding and eliminating mercury. Furthermore, low levels of glutathione are associated with early aging.
- Vitamin E: its antioxidant action is known and participates, together with the components already mentioned, in intracellular redox reactions, particularly in the liver. It consists of tocopherols, branched quinones that can easily oxidize to tocokinones. It is precisely this reaction that gives tocopherols the antioxidant capacity, at the level of cellular membranes, especially protecting polyunsaturated fatty acids from oxidation.
- Zinc: it is an important enzymatic cofactor present in numerous hormones and enzymes. Fundamental for the correct functioning of the immune system; also the SOD (SuperOxido Dismutase) depends on the presence of Zinc.
- Copper: itbecomes part of oxidation-reduction reactions together with vitamin C, essential for bone health and the synthesis of red blood cells, some anemic forms are due to copper deficiency.
- Selenium: cofactor of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase is a powerful antioxidant; low blood levels of selenium and glutathione are indicators of high metabolic stress. Important for the drainage of toxic metals.
- Alga Klamath,is the only alga that is not possible to cultivate, it grows only in the lake Klamath in Oregon (USA) a lake of volcanic origin. It is an incredible source of nutrients, vitamins, proteins, amino acids, trace elements and also of glutathione and Super Oxide Dismutase, the two most powerful antioxidant systems.
- Orthosiphon,useful for draining and eliminating excess body fluids through renal activity, uric acid and sodium chloride.
AR-Chela is therefore a product with antioxidant and detoxifying properties, aimed at enhancing the draining activity and supporting the elimination of toxic metals. Improved energy and nutritional status of the organism.