Spiders (milky sweet) . Typical sweet of the Venezuelan plains that is made from lechoza (papaya). Delicious sweet sold by the President of Venezuela Hugo R. Chávez Frías , who was nicknamed El Arañero de Sabaneta since he lived in this small town. brother country area.
[ hide ]
- 1 Characteristics of the fruit
- 2 Nutritional properties
- 3 Ingredients for the sweet
- 4 Preparation
- 1 See also
- 5 Sources
It has an oval shape (like a very large pear), yellowish skin, black seeds, and a reddish flesh or pulp. Green is also used, which when peeled, secretes a sticky milk, which is also called Lechosa .
The properties that the fruit presents for human health are:
- Fights constipation as it acts as a mild laxative.
- Streamlines external and internal scarring (eg gastric ulcers).
- The papaya, milky or pumpkin fruit, facilitates tanning thanks to the fact that it contains a large amount of Retinin (it facilitates the action of Melanin).
- Eliminate intestinal parasites. It also helps eliminate the Amoebas that are responsible for many chronic diarrhea since its fresh seeds are very rich in a nutrient called Carpasemine.
- Strengthens immunity thanks to its high content of Vitamin C.
- Papaya facilitates digestion and calms stomach pain and inflammation thanks to the fact that it contains an enzyme called Papain. Papain is an enzyme similar to human pepsin that breaks down proteins and favors the digestive process. This is why people feel it helps them digest meat and heavy meals.
- Papain also has analgesic properties or pain relievers.
- Very useful in case of gastroenteritis, colitis and irritable colon thanks to its softening and antiseptic effect on the intestines.
- Papaya juice can remove skin blemishes and improve eczema.
- Papaya is the ideal fruit for dieting since it is low in calories and rich in nutrients.
- Alkalizing effect of the body (ideal for people with acidosis).
It has as nutritional value: Calories, Carbohydrates, Fiber, Potassium, Magnesium, Provitamin A, Vitamin C and Folic Acid.
Ingredients for the sweet
- 1 milky two and a half kilos more or less
- 3 liters of water
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
- 12 cups grated brown sugar roll
- 5 cups of sugar
- 8 cloves
- 3 1/2 liters of water
Peel and cut the milky into slices of 1/2 centimeter thick more or less. You can lay it in the morning sun for a few hours before cooking it. Place in a pot, bring to a boil. Cook covered for five minutes, remove from heat and pass through a pasta strainer. Bathe in cold water directly from the tap. Place the paper, sugar, cloves and water in the pot to make the syrup. Let it cook in the uncovered pot for 15 minutes. Transfer the milky to another large pot and place the pasta strainer on it. Put a canvas inside. Pass the syrup through it and drop it into the pot containing the milky. Now put the pot on the fire and cook it for about an hour and a half. You will know that the syrup is ready when the drops fall slowly from a wooden spoon, forming a thread. Remove the pot from the heat, let it cool and put it in the fridge. Cover the candy box with plastic wrap.