The following are the major role of school administrator.He always play the role of leader in school adminstration.Here are some universal roles about adminstrator are discussed.
Defining the functions of the school
One of the major objectives of school administrator to raise an efficient and organized school. A school is the one that tries to fulfill the objectives prescribed by the community or the society. Defining and enlisting the functions of the school for the fulfillment of is the prime role of good school administration.
To facilitate the educative process
Although the educative process is basically the same in educational activities to facilitate the educative process able to a certain place and a certain section of the society. School administration, therefore, exists only for the /pie and its efficiency must be measured by the extent to it contributes to teaching and learning.”
What Everyone Should Know About Role of School Administrator
To eliminate Wastage
School administration aims at eliminating wastage in man-power as well as in materials. It must ensure that of the resources goes waste or is used in -economically. Educational administration is to enable the pupils to receive right education from the right teachers, at a cost within the means of the state, under conditions which will enable the pupil to profit by the training.
Provide for experimentation and research
School administration aims at producing healthy atmosphere for experimentation and research. This will help streamlining the educational process. This will also m giving progressive touch to the educational system in a society. There is, in fact, the need for experimentation and research in education to meet the c requirements of a dynamic society.
To simplify complexities
School administration should aim at simplifying complexity of the tasks in order to ensure the best : The educational climate within and outside the involves varied problems as well as interests, problems may be related to curricular and co-curricular activities, methodology, curriculum, discipline, admissions, evaluation and many other related mi School administration must ensure the best results.
The role of school administrator can be summed up as:
- To organize the school to benefit the scholar
- To train his faculties
- To widen outlook
- To cultivate his mind
- To form and strengthen his character
- To give him health and strength
- To teach him duty to himself
- To organize the school life in such a way as to provide social life to the students so that the} be prepared in the “Art of Living Together, school has its own community life which can be used as an excellent training ground citizenship.
- To make the school a place of Community Center.
- To provide initiative and freedom to the students and the teachers.
- To organize co-curricular activities.
- To help each pupil in the unfolding and blossoming of his personality.
- To prepare the students for vocation in line with their abilities and aptitudes.
- To develop ethical judgment and aesthetic appreciation based on a correct philosophy of life.
- To train students in scientific attitude towards life and its problems.