Rice with soy milk. An exquisite dessert after meals, soy milk is much healthier than cow’s milk, it is half fat and is ideal for dieting and helps control cholesterol and can be ingested by people who are intolerant to lactose.
[ hide ]
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 Preparation mode
- 1 Variant 1
- 2 Variant 2
- 3 Soy milk
- 4 Benefits of soy
- 5 Disadvantages of soy milk
- 6 Related Links
- 7 Sources
- 1 liter of soy milk
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 grams of sugar
- Orange peel
- Cinnamon powder
- ¼ liter Water
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
The first thing is to bring the milk to the fire when it boils, proceed to add the rice after being washed, the sugar and the orange peel, let it simmer and when the rice is cooked, remove it from the heat to cool it down. .
Then proceed to beat the yolks with 3 tablespoons of sugar. Then this mixture is added to the rice pudding taking care that it mixes well and it is brought back to the fire until the yolks are cooked, it must be stirred continuously.
When serving, add the cinnamon powder
Take the rice and wash it, bring to a boil in a saucepan along with ¾ of a liter of soy milk, when the rice is more or less cooked, add the remaining soy milk, sugar, salt and raisins .
Once the preparation is well cooked, remove from the heat. To serve it, place it in a dish that can go to the table, cover with cinnamon and serve cold.
The soy milk is a vegetable drink obtained from the seeds of soybean, which is placed in water and then liquefy. These have beneficial properties but also have their hidden side.
- It has a large amount of protein, it is one of the legumes with the most proteins
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and iron
- Does not contain saturated fat
- Does not contain lactose or gluten
- Reduces cholesterol levels
Disadvantages of soy milk
- Soy has essential amino acids, but it does not have them in adequate amounts, a defect that can be corrected by combining it with other foods.
- But it is harvested massively and with chemicals, which translates into a deterioration in the quality of soybeans, which if contaminated contaminates those who ingest it.