Different parts of the Neem tree are used as Ayurvedic medicine. Neem is very beneficial for our health. All parts of the Neem tree such as leaves, flowers, seeds, fruits, roots and bark are traditionally used to treat inflammation, infection, fever, dermatitis and dental disorders.
Health Benefits of Neem –
- Neem leaf and turmeric paste help to cure all skin diseases like ringworm, eczema and itching.
- Neem seeds and leaves are helpful for the treatment of malaria.
- The antiseptic properties found in neem are quite beneficial for the treatment of dental diseases such as gingivitis, bleeding gums and pyorrhea.
- The antioxidant properties present in neem prevents cervical cancer.
- The anti-bacterial properties found in neem are effective for treating skin diseases, wounds, and skin ulcers.
- Neem bark is used in stomach and intestinal ulcers, skin diseases, pain and fever.
- Neem oil and seeds are used for the treatment of leprosy and stomach worms.
- Neem flowers and fruits are used to reduce bile, treat phlegm, hemorrhoids, urinary disorders, nose bleeding, eye diseases, wounds, leprosy and stomach worms.
- Neem leaf is used to boost the immune system, purify the blood and strengthen the digestive system.
- Neem helps in reducing blood sugar levels which are very helpful for patients with diabetes.