Amla is rich in vitamin C and minerals like calcium, phosphorus and iron. Amla has vitamin C equal to two oranges. Amla is a good source of carbohydrates and fiber. Amla is also a good source of antioxidants. Amla is very beneficial for our health.
Benefits of Amla –
- Amla is a good source of antioxidants that prevent the growth of cancer cells. Consumption of amla can prevent stomach, skin and liver cancer.
- Eating Amla on an empty stomach in the morning helps in reducing high blood pressure.
- Consumption of amla is useful in reducing pain, inflammation and in preventing diseases like arthritis.
- Amla has low sugar and high fiber which helps in reducing blood sugar levels. Amla is very beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Amla juice is consumed to make teeth strong and to prevent bad odor.
- Amla is a good source of vitamin C which works as a medicine against cough and cold. Its intake helps in providing immunity for the body and reduces flu and throat infections.
- The antioxidants present in amla are very beneficial for healthy eyes. Cataract and age degenerative degeneration can be avoided by its use.
- Amla juice helps in reducing the amount of fat in the body. Taking Amla on an empty stomach in the morning reduces obesity.
- Amla helps lower cholesterol levels and reduce stress.
- Vitamin C and antioxidants present in amla makes it beneficial for skin health. It helps revive skin texture and makes skin smooth, beautiful and attractive.
- Amla helps in preventing mouth ulcers.
- Amla is rich in fiber which makes the digestive system strong and removes acidity and constipation in the stomach.