Meatballs with spaghetti . Dish specially thought for children , because pasta and meatballs are usually two of their favorite dishes separately, so together they will become a star dish .
[ hide ]
- 1 Ingredients
- 1 For pasta
- 2 For the meatballs
- 3 For the tomato sauce
- 4 Assembly
- 2 Preparation mode
- 1 Assembly
- 3 Nutritional properties
- 4 Sources
For the pasta
- Spaghetti500 g, water and salt .
For the meatballs
- Onion1/2, pimento red 1/2, garlic 1 clove , olive oil , meat minced 500 g, parsley 3 tbsp, cheese grated 30 g, bread lactal 3 slices, cream milk 50 cc, flour of wheat , salt and pepper .
For the tomato sauce
- Onion 1, Garlic 1 tooth, Olive oil, tomatoes 6, Tomato extract 2 tbsp, Vegetable or chicken broth , Salt, Pepper and Basil .
- Grated cheese.
- Pasta: Cook the spaghettiin a large saucepan with plenty of boiling salted water, for the time indicated by the package until al dente. Remove.
- Meatballs: Sweat the onion with the red bell pepper and the minced garlic, in a hot pan with olive oil . Remove from the heat and let cool. Place the meat chopped in a bowl, add the vegetables sweated, the parsley chopped, the cheese grated, the bread hydrated lactal with a little cream milk , the flour and mix, season with salt and pepper . Form small balls of regular size. Seal in salted pan with olive oil, remove and reserve.
- Tomato sauce: Sweat the chopped onion and garlicin a hot frying pan with olive oil. Add the grated tomato and the tomatoextract . Cook for a few minutes, pour the broth, season with salt and pepper. Finally, add the basil leaves and the meatballs. Cook for a few more minutes, until they are cooked inside.
Serve the spaghetti with the sauce and meatballs, sprinkle grated cheese on top before serving.
This recipe is very nutritious that can be eaten as a dish unique because it combines many nutrients : protein from meat , hydrates of carbon of pasta and vegetable sauce tomato .