Earning money from home is the goal of many people who would like to earn money without having to leave their homes, and thus enjoy all the advantages that this entails such as working in a comfortable environment, being close to their loved ones, without having to get dressed to go out, and without having to spend on passages and eat out.
A few years ago making money from home was not an easy thing to achieve, but something reserved only for a few lucky ones; But today, especially due to the reach of the Internet, making money in the comfort of our home is something that any of us can do and, in many cases, simply with a computer with an Internet connection.
Whether you want to have a constant source of income that allows you to cover your needs or live comfortably, or simply earn extra money to help you pay your debts, cover some expenses, or treat yourself, in this article I present you a list made up of 18 ways to earn money from home that you can take into account.
Because several of the ways I am going to mention involve using the Internet, for a better read I have divided this article into ways of making money from home that are based on the use of the Internet, and ways of making money from home that are not are based on the use of this medium. So if, for example, you are only interested in the latter, you should only go to the corresponding subtitle.
In this article you will find:
- Ways to earn money from home online
- Ways to make money from home without the use of the Internet
- Final notes
Ways to earn money from home online
Below I present the main ways that exist to earn money from home that are based on the use of the Internet for this purpose.
1. Fill out paid surveys
Filling out paid surveys is a simple way to earn money from home that you probably won’t become a millionaire with, but that could mean extra income that will help you pay your debts, cover some of your expenses, or give yourself some pleasure, and just for do something as simple as filling out surveys.
The reason they pay us to fill out these surveys is that for large companies it is important to know the needs, tastes and preferences of consumers (since they can know what products to create), and because of this they are willing to pay consumers for completing surveys that allow them to obtain such information.
To fill out paid surveys you simply have to register with one of the survey companies that provide these surveys (which function as intermediaries between large companies and consumers), fill out a profile that allows them to know which surveys to send you, wait for the surveys to be sent to your email inbox, fill them out and send them back.
For each survey you complete, the survey company pays you a small amount of money that usually ranges from US $ 0.10 to US $ 3, and once you accumulate a certain amount of money, which is usually in the range of US $ 15 to US $ 50, They send you the accumulated money generally via PayPal, bank transfer or check.
Here are some tips to help you earn money by filling out paid surveys:
- Fill out a good profile : when you register with the polling companies, they will ask you to fill out a profile in order to know which surveys to send you (those that adapt to your profile), so that in order for you to receive as many surveys as possible make sure to fill a good profile; for example, checking various options when asked about your hobbies or interests.
- sign up with several survey companies : the amount of money that the survey companies pay you for each survey completed is not much, and neither is the number of surveys they send you, so if you really want to earn money by completing paid surveys, make sure you also to register in all the survey companies that operate in your country, as possible.
To find out which survey companies to register for and more information on how to earn money by filling out paid surveys, click on this link .
2. Sell photos on the Internet
Selling photographs on the Internet is another simple way to earn money from home that, as in the previous case, will not make you a millionaire either, but it could mean extra income, and just for doing something as simple as taking photographs.
The reason they pay us for our photographs is that today there are a large number of companies and people who need images, for example, for their web pages, blogs, magazines, advertising material, etc., and who are willing to pay for these.
To sell photographs on the Internet you simply have to register in one of the image banks that exist (which function as intermediaries between companies and people who need images, and people who want to earn extra money with their photographs), take attractive and good-quality photographs. quality, wait for them to review and approve them, publish them in their catalogs, and wait for a user to buy them.
Every time a user buys any of your photographs or images, the image bank pays you a small amount of money that usually has an average of US $ 0.50, and once you accumulate a certain amount of money that is usually in a range from $ 15 to $ 50, they send you the accumulated money generally via PayPal, bank transfer or check.
To find out which photographs to take and sell, in addition to taking attractive and good-quality photographs, research the types of images that are most in demand or have the most sales in image banks, and use some as a model or reference for yours.
To find out in which image banks to sell your photos, and get more information on how to make money selling photos on the Internet, click on this link .
3. Create a blog
Creating a blog is another way to earn money from home that can make you earn enough money to cover your needs and even live comfortably, as thousands of people around the world today allow it.
However, you should keep in mind that achieving a good income with a blog is not something that is achieved from one moment to another, but something that takes time and requires a lot of work, since for a blog to generate good income It is necessary that before you have a good traffic of visits, which is only achieved by regularly publishing good quality content.
To make money from a blog you must choose the theme and the name of your blog, create the blog with the help of some platform to create blogs such as WordPress, regularly publish good quality content on the blog, and choose a method for earn money.
The 3 main methods that exist to earn money with a blog are:
- use advertising programs : it consists of publishing advertisements on the blog that are provided by advertising programs. To use this method, you must register with an advertising program (the best known being the AdSense program ), create one or more ads, post them on your blog pages, and wait for users to click on them. Every time a user clicks on one of the ads, the program pays you a small amount of money that usually has an average of US $ 0.10.
- promoting affiliate products : it consists of promoting the products of some affiliate program on the blog. To use this method, you must register with an affiliate program (some of the best known being Amazon and ClickBank programs ), promote the product or products of the program on your blog, and wait for someone to buy any of the products. . Every time a user visits the sale page of any of the products through the link with which you promote it, and buys it, the program pays you a percentage of the sale of the product that is usually greater than 50%.
- selling own products : it consists of selling generally digital own products on the blog such as ebooks, video courses, software, etc. To use this method you must create the product or products you want to sell, sell them on the blog with the help of a payment gateway that allows users to pay for them with their credit cards, and once a user buys one of the products, allow you to download them or deliver them or send them to your home address.
Here are some tips that will help you earn money with a blog:
- Publish good quality content: Publishing good quality content (well-written articles or posts that really help or help users, have enough information, etc.), allows you to be more likely to be read by users your blog and recommend it; but also that Internet search engines such as Google rank it at the top of their search results, since the quality of the content is one of the main factors that these search engines take into account when positioning a website in their results. search.
- Publish content regularly : Publishing content regularly allows you to have more articles or posts through which Internet users can find your blog in the search results of Internet search engines; But it also allows you to be more likely to be ranked by search engines at the top of their search results, since the frequency of publication is also a factor that search engines take into account when positioning a website in their search results. search, although without giving as much importance as to the quality of the content.
If you don’t already have a blog with which you can earn money, visit my guide: How to create a blog easily in 20 minutes .
4. Create a YouTube channel
If you prefer to create videos before writing, an alternative to creating a blog that you can consider is to create a YouTube channel, which can also make you earn a good amount of money as it is allowed today every time. more people around the world.
However, you should keep in mind that just as in the case of a blog, achieving a good income with a YouTube channel is not something that is achieved from one moment to the next, but rather something that takes time and requires a lot of work, all Once a YouTube channel generates good income, it is necessary that it first have a good number of followers, which can only be achieved by regularly posting good quality videos.
To make money with a YouTube channel you must choose the theme that your channel or your videos will have, register on the YouTube page with a Gmail account, click on the icon “Upload videos” located in the upper right, upload to regularly channel good quality videos (attractive videos capable of generating a good number of views), and choose a method to earn money.
There are several methods to earn money with a YouTube channel, but the main one that you should use if you are starting with your channel is to use the YouTube partner program.
To use this program you must wait for YouTube itself to invite you to use it (which will happen when your videos start to have a good trend of reproductions), publish the program’s announcements in your videos, and wait for users to click on them. . Every time a user clicks on one of the ads, the program pays you a small amount of money that usually has an average of US $ 0.10.
Regarding the theme of your channel or your videos, nowadays the videos that usually generate the most income are those where the author of the same comes out (youtuber) since these allow to create a closer relationship between the author and the users and, therefore, more likely that users decide to follow the channel; however, if you do not like going on camera it is also possible to generate good income with videos where the author does not appear.
Whatever the case, some types of videos that are generally well received on YouTube and that you could therefore consider creating are:
- videos where something is taught : for example, to do exercises, to do some crafts, to use some program, etc.
- videos where advice is given : for example, to interact with other people, to dress, to put on makeup, etc.
- quite entertaining videos : for example, where everyday situations are treated in a fun way.
- videos where reviews are made about a certain type of product : for example, about technological products, movies and series, toys, etc.
To be successful on your YouTube channel, in addition to uploading attractive videos capable of generating a good number of views, also make sure that when you publish them, you put an attractive title that includes the words or phrases for which you would like users to Find them in the YouTube video search engine.
5. Create an online store
An online store can make you earn as much money as if it were a physical store or even more, taking into account the possibility that it has of reaching a large number of people located anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. , the 365 days of the year.
To earn money with an online store you must determine the products that you are going to sell in this, create the online store with the help of some platform to create online stores such as Shopify , publish in this the description and images of the products, expect that A user buys any of the products, and deliver it or send it to your home.
As for what products to sell in an online store, some products that are usually sold successfully in one and that, therefore, you could consider selling are:
- technological products : which are usually in good demand due to the constant novelty and innovation they usually present. In order to avoid competing with the large companies that sell these products, you could specialize in a single type of technological product that is not so common; for example, in drones, wereables, glasses or virtual reality helmets, etc.
- Green Products : Green products such as clothing, bags, cosmetics, and cleaning supplies made from natural or recyclable supplies are also often in good demand due to people’s tendency to care for the environment.
- T-shirts : T- shirts (also known as T- shirts, T- shirts, T-shirts , polo shirts and polo shirts) are also often in good demand on the Internet because, unlike other clothing, when a user considers buying them they know that it is unlikely that once you have them in your hands you can feel unsatisfied.
A business model increasingly used in online stores, and that you could consider is dropshipping , which consists of working with suppliers who, in addition to providing you with the products you are going to sell in the store, are in charge of delivering them to users who They buy them, thus saving you time, work and money.
6. Sell products on Internet auction sites
Selling products on auction sites on the Internet can become a constant source of income if you take it as a business and, for example, dedicate yourself to the sale of a certain type of product; or simply an occasional income if you only dedicate yourself to selling products that you already have at home.
To make money selling products on Internet auction sites you must determine the products you are going to sell, register with one of these sites (the best known being eBay and MercadoLibre ), create an ad for the products where you describe them and publish images of These, answer the questions that users ask you, and once a user buys you a product, deliver it or send it to your home.
As for what products to sell on Internet auction sites, if you just want extra money, you could sell, for example, your old smartphone, a household appliance that you bought but never used, your grown-up son’s car, etc. ; But if you are going to take the sale of products on these sites as a business, some products that are usually in good demand and that, therefore, you could consider selling are:
- technological products : for example, smartphones, laptops, drones, wereables, virtual reality glasses or helmets, etc.
- clothing : for example, dresses, pants, shoes, wallets, sportswear, etc.
- children’s products : for example, cars, dining chairs, walkers, toys, surveillance equipment, etc.
- equipment and tools : for example, equipment to do certain sports, grills or barbecues, gardening tools, etc.
To be successful selling products on Internet auction sites, you must bear in mind that an important factor that determines whether users buy from you or not is the rating that users who have already bought from you do. To achieve a good rating, in addition to selling good quality products, be sure to kindly answer all the questions users ask you, and keep all the promises you make.
7. Freelance on the Internet
Working as a freelancer online is another way to earn money from home that can become a stable source of income, as long as you are able to do good quality work and make a good reputation for yourself.
In case you are still not clear, a freelance or freelance worker is a person who provides a job or service to a third party without having a relationship of labor dependency involved. In the case of a freelance or freelance worker who works on the Internet, he or she provides the job or service through this medium.
To work as a freelancer on the Internet you simply have to register on one of the websites dedicated to freelancers that exist (which work as intermediaries between freelancers and potential clients and, therefore, help you to get clients), create a profile where you point out the Jobs that you offer and publish samples of work that you have already done, answer the queries made by those interested in your work, and hope that someone hires you.
As for what freelance job to offer, some freelance jobs that can be done online and that are usually in good demand and that, therefore, you could consider offering if you master them are:
- virtual assistant : covers the performance of tasks typical of an administrative or personal assistant such as receiving telephone calls, managing the agenda, writing documents and searching for information; but for a person located in a different place than where one is.
- Copywriting : Covers the writing of texts such as articles, guides, blog posts or posts and reviews.
- Translation : covers the translation of documents or texts such as contracts, manuals, articles and web page content.
- web design : covers the design of websites such as company websites, web portals and online stores.
- graphic design : covers the design of graphics such as logos, illustrations, banners, posters and posters.
- video creation or editing : covers the creation or editing of videos, for example, by presentations, announcements and short films.
As for freelancers sites where you can register to get customers, some acquaintances are Workana , Freelancer , TrabajoFrelance and Fiverr .
In order to have a better presentation on the sites for freelancers and, therefore, greater chances of being hired; but also have another way to get clients, you could create a web page where you also indicate the jobs you offer and publish samples of work you have already done.
8. Write on the Internet
Writing on the Internet can also become a stable source of income, as long as you are able to write good quality content and make a good reputation for yourself.
There are several ways to earn money writing on the Internet , but in addition to creating a blog, the two ways that can make you earn more money, at least in the Spanish-speaking market are:
- writing ebooks : writing ebooks can make you earn a lot of money, but as long as you become a recognized author in the media, which is not always a simple task, especially in the Spanish-speaking market. In case you choose this option, you could sell your ebooks in Kindle format or through platforms that help us with this task in exchange for a commission such as Lulu and Bubok .
- Writing articles for websites : Writing articles for websites probably does not have the earning potential of writing ebooks, but it is an easier and faster way to generate income, due to the large number of companies and people who nowadays need articles to keep their websites updated. In case you opt for this option, to search for clients you could register on sites for freelancers.
Whichever way you choose to earn money writing on the Internet, a tip is to specialize in a certain area, and promote yourself, for example, through your own website , a page on Facebook or a blog , such as a expert in this.
9. Invest money online
Another way to earn money from home that you can consider is to invest money online, which depending on the amount you invest as well as the asset or financial instrument in which you do it, could get you to earn a good amount of money.
In case you still do not have it clear, the way to earn money by investing basically is to buy an asset or financial instrument that you consider will increase its value over time, and so when this happens, sell it in order to obtain the product profit of the difference between the price at which you sold it and the price at which you bought it.
To invest money online, in general, you must open an account on some platform or website that allows you to invest through this medium (a known platform is TD Ameritrade ), deposit in the account the amount of money you are willing to invest (which usually has a required minimum of US $ 100), and indicate to the platform or broker that it operates the asset or financial instrument that you want to buy or in which you want to invest.
The following are the main assets or financial instruments that you can buy or invest in online:
- Shares : Shares are securities that some companies issue in order to finance themselves, and that give the owner certain rights. Investing in shares implies buying these securities in order to later sell them at a higher price than they had at the time of buying them, but also receiving dividends in case the company issuing the shares distributes them.
- Mutual funds : Mutual funds are funds made up of contributions of money from different people or companies, and managed by fund management companies. Investing in mutual funds involves buying units of these funds in order to subsequently sell them at a higher price than they were at the time of purchase.
- currencies : currencies are foreign currencies such as the dollar, the euro, the yen, and the pound sterling. Investing in currencies involves buying these currencies in the electronic Forex currency market, in order to sell them later at a higher price than they had when they were purchased.
Whatever the asset or financial instrument you decide to invest in, taking into account the risk of losing your money, be sure to only invest a surplus money and not a money that you have destined to cover your expenses, as well as invest only in an asset or financial instrument that you understand and know well.
10. Place bets online
Making bets online is another way to win money from the comfort of your home that, depending on the money you bet, could make you win a lot of money quickly; although also, make you lose it.
In order to place bets online, in general, you must open an account on a website that allows you to make this type of bet, deposit in the account the amount of money that you are willing to bet (which usually has a required minimum of US $ 10) , and choose the game or event you want to bet on.
The following are the main games or events in which you can bet on the Internet:
- Online poker : it consists of playing poker with other people located anywhere in the world. To play online poker you must open an account at an online poker site such as PokerStars , 888poker or Full Tilt Poker , download the software from the site that allows you to play, deposit in the account the amount of money you are willing to bet, and choose a table to play on. If you are just starting to play online poker, it is recommended that you start playing at tables where the money wagered is fictitious.
- Online casinos : it consists of playing games that are usually found in physical casinos such as slots, roulette and blackjack, but in a virtual way. To play in online casinos you must open an account in an online casino such as 888casino , deposit in the account the amount of money you are willing to bet, and choose a game where to play.
- Betting at online bookmakers : consists of placing bets, generally sports, on betting websites known as online bookmakers. To bet on online betting houses you must open an account in one of these such as bwin and 888sport and bet365 , deposit in the account the amount of money you are willing to bet, choose an event in which you want to bet, and bet your money in the result of the event that you consider is going to happen.
By making bets online it is possible to improve your odds of winning if you inform yourself well and apply some strategies; But even so, there will always be a high risk that you lose your money, so it is recommended that you make bets online only as a form of entertainment and not to win the money you need.
Ways to make money from home without the use of the Internet
In this section I present you the main ways to earn money from home that are not based on the use of the Internet. To put it in some way, traditional ways of earning money from home.
11. Rent things
Renting (renting) things at home can become a constant source of income if you take it as a business and, for example, dedicate yourself to renting a certain type of product; or simply an occasional income if you only dedicate yourself to renting a thing or product that you already have at home.
To rent things at home it is only a matter of enabling your garage, a room or a space in your living room where you can display the things or products that you are going to rent, promotions the rental of things or products, for example, by placing a sign on the front of your house or handing out flyers, and wait for someone to decide to rent some of your things or products.
As for what to rent, nowadays it is practically possible to successfully rent anything due to the tendency that people have to rent instead of buying in order to save; However, there are some things that tend to be in higher demand than others.
Some things or products that you could successfully rent at home are:
- cars : for example, to people who provide the taxi or mobility service.
- motorcycles and bicycles : for example, if you live near or in a tourist area.
- clothing and clothing accessories : for example, wedding dresses, party dresses, shoes, handbags, jewelry, etc.
- costumes : for example, for children, for special dates such as carnival and Halloween, etc.
- equipment for parties or events : for example, tables, chairs, awnings, sound equipment, lights, etc.
To promote your rental of things, in addition to placing a sign on the front of your house and distributing flyers, you could create a page on Facebook where you post images of the things or products you rent, and then do some advertising through from the Facebook adware.
12. Rent a space
If you have a free space at home, an alternative to renting things that you can consider is to rent that space.
It is only a matter of enabling the space you are going to rent (which could involve, for example, making some divisions that allow you to separate it from the other environments in your house), promoting the rental of the space, for example, by placing a sign in the facade of your house or by publishing ads in the newspaper or on classified ad sites on the Internet, and wait for someone to decide to rent it.
As for what space in your house to rent, if you have it free, you could rent:
- Your garage : for example, in case you have neighbors who do not have a place to leave their vehicles, or as a place for business in case your house is located on a busy street.
- a room : for example, for students in case your house is located near a study center.
- an entire floor of your house : for example, for tourists in case your house is located in or near a tourist area.
- your living room or your terrace : for example, for parties or other types of events, in case you have a large house.
To find people to rent your space to, in addition to placing a sign on the front of your house and posting ads in the newspaper and on classified ad sites on the Internet, you could use one of the platforms that help you with this task such as Airbnb .
13. Offer private lessons
If you master a subject that can be taught in a particular way at home, another alternative that you can consider is to offer private classes.
It is only a matter of planning the development of your classes, enabling a room or a space in your room where you can provide them, promotions, for example, distributing flyers or publishing ads in the newspaper or on classified ad sites on the Internet, and wait for someone to request them.
As for what private classes to offer, some private classes that are usually successfully delivered at home and therefore you might consider giving are:
- English classes : which are usually in good demand due to the reach of this language throughout the world and, as a consequence, the desire that people usually have to master it.
- Mathematics classes : which are also often in good demand due to the difficulty that this subject usually presents and, as a consequence, the need that people usually have to reinforce their learning.
- Computer classes : which are usually required due to the importance that the use of a computer has today and, as a consequence, the desire that people usually have to master its use.
Here are some tips that you can take into account if you choose to offer private lessons at home:
- You could start offering your private lessons only at home, and over time, as your clientele grows, also provide them at the client’s home, as well as complement them with group classes (with a teaching workshop).
- You could start offering your classes only to children, and over time, as your knowledge and experience grow, offer them to people of all ages.
14. Set up a teaching workshop
If you master a discipline that can be taught through a workshop, and your home has adequate space, you could also choose to set up a teaching workshop.
It is only a matter of planning the development of the classes that you would provide in your workshop, conditions your car, a room that you have unoccupied or a space in your room with the furniture and equipment necessary to provide them, promotions, for example, distributing flyers or through a Facebook page, and wait for someone to require them.
As for which teaching workshop to set up, some teaching workshops that are often successfully set up at home and therefore you might consider setting up are:
- dance workshop : which is usually in good demand due to the tendency that exists today in people to lead a healthy life and exercise, and the desire they usually have to learn to dance.
- Martial arts workshop : which is also often in good demand due to the tendency that people have today to lead a healthy life and exercise, and the desire they usually have to learn to defend themselves.
- yoga and meditation workshop : which is usually required due to the trend that exists today in people to lead a healthy and spiritual life, and the need to control stress.
Here are some tips you can follow in case you decide to set up a home teaching workshop:
- If you do not have enough experience in teaching the discipline you choose, you could start by hiring a teacher to take care of the classes, while you finish training.
- As in the previous case, you could start offering your classes only to children, and later, when your knowledge and experience have increased, offer them to people of all ages.
15. Set up a repair shop
If you’re good at repairing things, another alternative you can consider is to set up a repair shop.
It is only a matter of conditioning your garage, a room or a space in your living room with the equipment and tools necessary to make repairs, promote your repair service, for example, by distributing flyers or publishing advertisements in the newspaper or on classified ads on the Internet, and wait for someone to decide to hire it.
As for which repair shop to mount, some repair shops that are usually successful at home and therefore might consider mounting are:
- appliance repair shop : includes the repair of televisions, audio and video players, microwave ovens, blenders, etc.
- computer repair shop : includes repair of computers and laptops.
- smartphone repair shop : includes repair of smartphones and tablets.
Here are some tips to consider if you choose to set up a home repair shop:
- You could start by offering your repair service only to friends and acquaintances, and later, when you have gained more experience and, if possible, taken some courses on the subject, offer it to the general public.
- You could start by offering only the repair service, and over time, as your capital increases, also offer equipment sales and rental services.
16. Open a small store
If your home is located on a busy street, and has a free garage or adequate space, you might also consider opening a small physical store.
It is only a matter of determining the type of store that you would open, get one or more suppliers to provide you with the products, conditions your garage or other environment of your house with the furniture and equipment necessary for the operation of the store, promotions, for For example, distributing flyers or through a Facebook page, and wait for people to visit you.
Some types of physical stores that are usually successful at home and that you could therefore consider opening are:
- grocery store – a store selling products such as packaged foods, bottled beverages, and cleaning supplies that you might consider opening, especially if there are no other grocery stores near your home.
- clothing store: store where you would sell clothes that you buy from one or more suppliers, that you buy wholesale in wholesale markets, or that you send to make a garment workshop with your own brand.
If you need money quickly, instead of opening a physical store you could consider doing a garage sale, for which it would only be a matter of separating the things that you have at home and that you no longer use, display them in your garage (garage) or in the front yard of your house, and promote your garage sale, for example, by placing posters on the facade of your house or distributing flyers.
17. Open a small restaurant
If you like cooking, you have a good season, your house is located on a busy street, and it has a free garage or adequate space, you could also choose to open a small restaurant.
It is only a matter of determining the type of restaurant you would open, conditions your garage or your room with the furniture and equipment necessary for its operation, buy the supplies and utensils necessary to prepare and serve food, promotions your restaurant, for example, distributing flyers or through a Facebook page, and wait for people to visit you.
Some types of restaurants that often open successfully at home and that you might consider opening are:
- Menu restaurant : which is usually in good demand due to the short time that people have today to cook and go out to eat in a restaurant.
- juice shop : which is also usually in good demand, especially when it is located in an area with a good influx of public in the morning (for example, near a market), which is when people most choose to drink a juice.
- cafeteria : which tends to be well received especially when it is located in an area with a good influx of public in the afternoon (for example, near work centers) which is when the most people choose to have coffee, and in a locality where it is usually cold.
If your house is not located on a busy street or does not have a free garage or adequate space, instead of opening a restaurant you could simply choose to offer home delivery of food , for example, in the case of menus or breakfasts.
18. Provide a service
If your house is located on a busy street, and has a free garage or adequate space, another alternative that you can consider is to provide some type of service in it.
It is only a matter of determining the type of service you would provide, conditions your garage or other environment of your house with the furniture and equipment necessary to provide it, promotions, for example, publishing ads in the newspaper or classified ads sites on the Internet , or through a Facebook page, and wait for someone to hire you.
Some types of services that are often successfully delivered at home and therefore you might consider providing are:
- Childcare : which is often in high demand due to people’s need to leave someone to care for their young children, for example, when they have to work outside the home.
- Pet care : which is also often in good demand due to the need of people to leave someone to take care of their pets, for example, when they go on a trip or have to be away from home for a few days.
It is not exactly a way to earn money from home, but an alternative to providing a service at home that you can consider is to provide a service outside of this, but having your office or operations center at home. Some examples of this type of service are dog walks, wedding planning, and house cleaning.
Earning money from home is something that any of us can do, in many cases, simply with a computer with an Internet connection.
It is just a matter of choosing one of the ways mentioned in this article (taking into account especially its earning potential and your personal preferences), you inform yourself well about this (using other sources than this article and those mentioned in this, if necessary), apply it and commit to it.
If you only spend time from time to time or “when you have time”, or you only dedicate yourself to “see what happens” or “see if it works”, chances are that you will not see more results, and you end up quickly abandoning your goal of earn money from the comfort of your home.
On the other hand, if you really inform yourself well about the form you choose, you put a schedule on it, and you take it as if it were a business; but you also have enough perseverance not to give up until you have exhausted all the possibilities, then the money will slowly start to appear.