Love Quotes For Him;Love Phrases For Him.Being A girl Falling in love, love and affection is great feelings.f you have a partner, you are in love and you want to dedicate some beautiful words to that special person to express how you feel, there is nothing better than Love Quotes For Him.
Love has inspired thousands of novels, movies, poetry and songs , because it is a feeling that is capable of moving the world. But not only have poets or writers paid attention to this phenomenon, but both psychologists and sociologists have tried to understand it.
A selection of famous romantic quotes/Love Quotes For Him
Love awakens the most intense emotions and the passion of falling in love affects the minds and bodies of those in love. In fact, there have been many studies to find out more about it, some really surprising .
But despite these investigations, the phenomenon is so complex that there has not always been a consensus on the discoveries, even so, interesting data have been provided, for example, about the chemistry of love, its curious side effects and what happens with it. heartbreak and lovesickness
The best love phrases
Over the years, different characters have made reference to love and falling in love in their works , and although it is sometimes difficult to express this feeling in words, in today’s article we have compiled 100 of the best phrases on this subject. I hope you enjoy them!
1. I disappeared from your life not by chance or by chance, just to see if you miss me and look for me when you do (RousTalent)
When the couple’s relationships are going through a bump, it is possible that one of the members, feeling hurt, wants to distance themselves to know if the other is as in love as he is and is looking for him. This is not always a good option, as it is better to use dialogue and negotiation .
2. Come sleep with me: we will not make love, he will make it to us (Julio Cortázar)
When you are so in love with the other person, just being by their side is already like being in heaven. Love encompasses everything that the two of them do .
3. In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept silent (Pablo Neruda)
A kiss is worth a thousand words when there is love . Surely the vast majority of readers have had the pleasure of feeling those passionate kisses that paralyze the world.
4. Love has no cure, but it is the only cure for all ills (Leonard Cohen)
Love, on many occasions, can become painful , especially when it comes to an end. Even so, there is no sensation comparable to that of being in love with someone and being reciprocated.
5. Love four letters that mark your destiny. Four letters that invite you to dream. Four letters that tell you that you are alive, although for many you are dead … (Unknown)
Love is four letters that tell us a lot . They tell us that life can be wonderful if we complete the sentence with the person we love.
6. If when I love I am happy, then you are my happiness (Unknown)
Love and happiness go hand in hand . In fact, there is no greater happiness than spending those incredible moments with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
7. Love me without questions, that I will love you without answers (Unknown)
Real love is felt and lived from the first to the last moment . It is a great adventure that must be felt from the heart.
8. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting next to them and know that you can never have them (Gabriel García Márquez)
There is no worse feeling than wanting someone with all your might and not being reciprocated . Sometimes this feeling is unavoidable.
9. In love there is always something of madness, but there is also always something of reason in madness (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Great loves lead us to do great crazy things , because falling in love affects our brain just as drugs do.
10. The women who are worth the most are suffering for an idiot, the men who are worthwhile are crying like idiots (Jesús Alberto Martínez Jiménez)
Sometimes it is not possible to decide who you fall in love with or feel attracted to . So, as much as you don’t like it, when there is, there is; and when not, no.
11. When you fall in love, you are not the same person you were before, because it is at that moment where you begin to truly live life (Luis Miguel Alvarado)
There are few experiences that impact and change your life like when you first fell in love . If your heart is broken, you go through an existential crisis that makes you rethink even your deepest values.
12. Thinking of my happiness, I remembered you (Anonymous)
Happiness and love are the same . Too bad that sometimes the love you feel for a person breaks and you have to experience the deepest sadness.
13. A kiss? An enchanted trick to stop talking when words become superfluous (Ingrid Bergman)
A kiss is undoubtedly a sign of love . It is a way of expressing what you feel without having to say anything.
Learn more: Why do we humans kiss?
14. We learn to love not when we find the perfect person, but when we come to see an imperfect person in a perfect way (Sam Keen)
Love and falling in love change the perception of things since our brain is affected by chemical changes.
15. What a shame to know that there are people with strengths that make them weak and that they do not reflect in the facts what comes out of their mouth (Leonardo Núñez Valle)
The greatest weakness of a person in love is being proud . It can spoil that great love story that you are living. Although some believe they are strong for being like this, their intolerance and intransigence can make them weak.
16. The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with its gaze (Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer)
When two people love each other, through their gaze they are able to connect even in the deepest part.
17. Stay without thinking about it with that person who dies if he does not have you, than with that person who presumes because he knows that he has you (Rocío Guerra)
It may happen that you don’t really value someone who truly loves you , who doesn’t know how to live without you and who wants to spend the rest of their life with you.
18. The person who deserves you is the one who, having the freedom to do what he wants, chooses you at all times (Daireth Winehouse)
And of course, even if we do not realize that that person lives thinking of us. It would be nice if it were a reciprocated love .
19. Some people love power and others have the power to love (Bob Marley)
The famous musician, Bob Marley, reminds us that powerful people are those who are capable of love .
20. If you are in love with two women at the same time, choose the second, because if you loved the first, you would not have fallen in love with the second (Johnny Depp)
This phrase affirms that when you truly love someone, you don’t think about wanting to be with someone else .
21. Remembering is easy for those who have memory. Forgetting is difficult for those who have a heart (Gabriel García Márquez)
When you love someone with all your might, forgetting is complicated . There are many memories that are still alive.
22. The love of young people is not really in their heart, but rather in their eyes (William Shakespeare)
What Shakespeare is trying to tell us with this phrase is that young people look at the physical . When you get older, the physique loses ground and you value other qualities of the person.
23. I shoot myself because I love you, but if I loved myself, I would shoot you (Marilyn Manson)
When we love someone we become vulnerable and, at times, we are at the mercy of the other person. Willingly or unwillingly, he manipulates us .
24. What is done for love is beyond good and evil (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Love is inexplicable on many occasions . And it cannot lead us to do crazy things. When we fall in love, our behavior changes.
25. He who is not jealous is not in love (Saint Augustine)
When you love someone with all your soul, jealousy usually exists (not to be confused with pathological jealousy ). Nobody likes to lose the person they want to spend the rest of their life with.
It may interest you: “The 5 reasons why partner jealousy appears”
26. Love is the strongest of passions, because it attacks the head, the body and the heart at the same time (Voltaire)
Love changes our behavior and, in fact, envelops us in a way that we breathe it day and night.
27. Love is not seen, it is felt, and even more when she is with you (Pablo Neruda)
You have to feel love and let yourself be carried away by it . That is the only way to live it fully.
28. He who loves becomes humble. Those who love, so to speak, renounce a part of their narcissism (Sigmund Freud)
L as Narcissistic people think about them constantly . On the other hand, when you fall in love, you think of another person at all times.
More on this topic: “Narcissistic Personality Disorder”
29. Where love reigns, laws abound (Plato)
As the great Plato says with this phrase: love makes us lose our minds .
30. The strongest love is the one that can show its fragility (Paulo Coelho)
Authentic love can only manifest itself when we open our hearts wide , without fear.
31. Love is not something you have to find, but something that finds you (Loretta Young)
Actress Loretta Young talks about the unpredictable and uncontrollable nature of love.
32. Love is composed of a soul inhabiting two bodies (Aristotle)
That of the Greek philosopher Aristotle is one of the oldest theories about love .
33. Life is the flower of which love is the honey (Victor Hugo)
One of the most remembered phrases about love, perhaps for being very graphic.
34. Love is the power to see the similar in the different (Theodor Adorno)
This philosopher found a surprisingly simple definition of love .
35. There are no limits to the power of love (John Morton)
One of the phrases about love that speak about the power of this feeling.
36. Love is a smoke made with the steam of sighs (William Shakespeare)
A very poetic comparison, by William Shakespeare.
37. Love is a better teacher than duty (Albert Einstein)
One of the great phrases of Albert Einstein that, in this case, talks about the romantic and loving facet of the human being.
38. We all need each other (Leo Buscaglia)
The different forms of love are something that we all need in our day to day.
39. Love, for not having geography, knows no limits (Truman Capote)
This magnificent writer talks about the borderlessness of this feeling .
40. Love will make an elephant go through a lock (Samuel Richardson)
A very clear image that serves to express the power of love .
41. True love stories have no end (Richard Bach)
They are never finished. At least they remain in our memories .
42. I love you more than my own skin (Frida Kahlo)
The Mexican painter lived and loved in a totally passionate way.
43. If you don’t love me, it doesn’t matter; I can love for both of us (Stendhal)
A reflection loaded with irony.
44. Love knows no barriers; jump over obstacles, hurdles and penetrate walls to reach your destination full of hope (Maya Angelou)
A true love travels to the other side of the world to reunite with his loved one.
45. Kisses, even in the air, are beautiful (Drew Barrymore)
Kissing is one of the great pleasures in life. As long as it is, logically, with someone for whom we have a special affection.
46. There is no instinct like the instinct of the heart (Lord Byron)
“Hunches” get that name for a reason. Trust your heart , it will guide you better than your logical thinking most of the time.
47. Love is friendship on fire (Jeremy Taylor)
An interesting thought that puts friendship and falling in love on the same scale. Do you agree?
48. Beauty is the lover’s gift (William Congreve)
A somewhat confused reflection of the English playwright William Congreve.
49. The more we fall into thoughts of lust, the more we move away from romantic love (Douglas Horton)
A frequent contrast: the more lust, the less tenderness. What do you think?
50. I am in you and you are in me, mutual divine love (William Blake)
An inspiring and romantic phrase by the English poet and painter.
51. French is the language that turns dirt into romance
Certainly, the music of the language induces one to think of romanticism.
52. What is love? It is the star of dawn and dusk (Sinclair Lewis)
The last star that leaves us, the one that always illuminates us despite everything …
53. Romance is stormy; love is calm (Mason Cooley)
Another reflection that refers to the differences between the stage of passion and the stage of stability in love relationships.
54. Romantic love is an addiction (Helen Fisher)
The chemistry of love can create processes similar to addiction to prohibited substances.
55. I am a better person when I allow myself to have time for romance (Diane Kruger)
Human beings live not only on work. When we allow ourselves to have romantic adventures, we are much happier.
56. Love comes unseen; We can only see him when he leaves (Henry Austin Dobston)
We only realize what we had when that person decides to leave. Sad but true.
57. If your heart is a volcano, how do you expect flowers to grow in it? (Khalil Gibran)
Only a heart open to the outside can be reciprocated.
58. The first duty of love is to listen (Paul Tillich)
Knowing how to listen and being patient are virtues that your partner will surely value.
59. There is only one type of love, but there are a thousand imitations (François de la Rochefoucauld)
Bad imitations are not true loves.
60. A life without love is like a tree without flowers or fruits (Khalil Gibran)
Love is what brightens our existence.
61. There are no limits to the power of love (John Morton)
Love crosses unsuspected borders and limits.
62. Self-love is the source of all types of love (Pierre Corneille)
A phrase about self-esteem and the way it allows us to love other human beings.
63. Love is a flower that you must let grow (John Lennon)
The Beatles guitarist, in a beautiful metaphor.
64. There is more pleasure in loving than in being loved (John Fuller)
Give or receive? Both attitudes can be pleasant.
65. Love is what you have been through with someone (James Thuber)
The little stories and anecdotes in common are the basis of love.
66. The best proof of love is trust (Joyce Brothers)
The greatest sign of love, that someone blindly trusts you.
67. People project what they love (Jacques Cousteau)
The French marine biologist makes this beautiful reflection for us.
68. The crime of love is oblivion (Maurice Chevalier)
A phrase to ponder.
69. Love dies only when its growth stops (Pearl S. Buck)
Once the sentiment stabilizes, everything plummets.
70. First love is a lot of naivety and a bit of curiosity (George Bernard Shaw)
We all fondly remember our first romantic partner.
71. We love because that is the only great adventure (Nikki Giovanni)
All the great ventures in life are small compared to having a romantic affair with someone special.
72. The more one judges, the less one loves (Honoré de Balzac)
Don’t judge, just feel it.
73. Love is a great beautifier (Louisa May Alcott)
When we love someone, everything about that person seems to us worthy of praise .
74. Who loves, delirium (Lord Byron)
Indeed, love is capable of transporting us to a plane where reality is very different.
75. Love is the poetry of the senses (Honoré de Balzac)
A reflection full of creativity.
76. Love is an endless act of forgiveness, a tender look that turns into a habit (Peter Ustinov)
When we are in love we forgive all the mistakes of the loved one.
77. In the smallest cabin there is a corner for the loving and happy couple (Friedrich Schiller)
Despite the difficulties, couples who love each other will find happiness.
78. Who, being loved, is poor? (Oscar Wilde)
The greatest wealth, feeling loved by others.
79. He is not a lover who does not love forever (Euripides)
Great feelings are immune to the passage of time.
80. Do you have to have a reason to love? (Brigitte Bardot)
As is well known, love does not need rational justification.
81. When love is not madness, it is not love (Pedro Calderón de la Barca)
There is always a point of insanity in any great romantic relationship.
82. The main magic of love is our ignorance that one day it can end (Benjamin Disraeli)
When we are in a relationship we think it will be forever. But…
83. If you have reasons to love a person, then you do not love him (Slavoj Zizek)
On the irrationality of love. A phrase by the Slovenian philosopher Zizek .
84. Poison is momentary, love is lasting (John Wooden)
A great phrase from the North American coach.
85. Love is the only kind of gold (Alfred Lord Tennyson)
Forget material wealth and dare to be happy.
86. Fortune and love favor the brave (Ovid)
Who does not risk does not get anything, neither in life nor in personal relationships.
87. Love conquers everything (Virgilio)
Nothing can against this great feeling.
88. We can only learn to love by loving (Iris Murdoch)
Nobody is born taught.
89. Love prefers twilight to daylight (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
In the intimacy of the semi-darkness it is precisely when the great passions usually manifest themselves.
90. The intimate reality of love can only be recognized by love itself (Hans Urs von Balthasar)
A tautology that makes us reflect.
91. Love is supreme and unconditional, attraction is pleasant but limited (Duke Ellington)
A comparison between physical attraction and true love.
92. There are never enough “I love you” (Lenny Bruce)
A short but endearing reflection of the great comedian Lenny Bruce.
93. Love is a hole in the heart (Ben Hecht)
Love hurts, so much that sometimes we wish we hadn’t lived it.
94. Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words (François Rabelais)
Tenderness and gestures in everyday life are a way of saying I love you.
95. Love is a game in which two can play, winning both (Eva Gabor)
Everyone wins, everyone loves. In love no one loses.
96. Choose your love, love your choice (Thomas S. Monson)
Committing ourselves to the person we love is also part of success.
97. Love is the difficult discovery that something more than oneself is real (Iris Murdoch)
Finding tenderness in another human being, one of the joys of life.
98. Bitterness encloses life, love sets it free (Harry Emerson Fosdick)
If you want life to smile at you, it’s a good idea to be open to the possibility of falling in love.
99. The ear is the avenue to the heart (Voltaire)
The sight attracts us to someone, but their words make us fall in love (… or not) .
100. Love is space and time measured by the heart (Marcel Proust)
The laws of physics collapse when we feel a great feeling of love.