Litchi is one of the most popular fruits of Bangladesh. North Bengal is known for its advanced varieties and delicious litchi. Although our climate is suitable for litchi cultivation, litchi cultivation is not yet popular in this country.
No fatal disease is seen in litchi. But the wet weather and fog puspamanjuri powder rises milidiu and may be infected with anthracnose. In addition, many times the result of the fungal disease is decomposed.
Majra is one of Lichu’s enemy insects. Moths are full-grown insects. The worm enters the hole in the fruit boat and eats shells and seeds. The pest infected fruit is sold at a relatively low price in the market. Because buyers do not understand the signs of pod damage. They are attacked in February – April.
In the mature stage, brown powder is seen on the outside, ripe litchi seeds are found in the pores. The shells may be slightly damaged or crushed when sprayed, and holes may be seen at some places on the fruit. The bark of the tree looks like garland. When the hand is removed, it is removed from the top of the stalk and a hole can be seen in the stalk below. This is a symptom of mazra poker attacks.
Read more: Litchi Mite Suppression
Management of integrated diseases
- Balai tolerant varieties of pine need to be planted. There are many varieties of litchi that are used to reduce the onslaught of litchi fruit.
- Healthy insects and diseases free planting should be planted.
- All around the litchi tree should always be kept free of weeds.
- After littering the fruit of the litchi or after harvesting the flowers from 25-22 days after harvesting the fruit, it should be sprayed by mixing the reagent 1 sc / 2, ripcord 1 EC at 4 ml per liter of water 2 times.
- Plants and other parts of mite-infected plants will be less prone to attack if they are pruned every year in June and August. It has been reported that the attack on mosquito-infected trees was less than two years after they were trimmed and burned in August.