Many times it happens that when you look at an image or photo and you like the text written on it, but you do not know which font is used in this picture. Identifying the fonts of an image is a useful art that everyone should know. In this post, how do we find the font of any image?
There are many advantages to identifying image photos. This allows you to easily download your favorite fonts seen on a picture.
Finding the font style of the words written on the picture is not a difficult task. There are many online tools to address this, or you can also find image fonts through Photoshop.
- Grammar और Spelling Mistake Check करने की 10 Best Tools
I am telling you step by step about both Online Tools and Photoshop methods here. Image ka font kaise pata kare?
Table of Contents
How to identify the font of any image?
You can find the phone of any image online by following the steps below.
- First you download that photo or copy its URL.
- Then open the Font Squirrel website.
- Now click on Upload Image. ( If you are a computer user, you have to click on the upload image or else paste the URL of the photo.)
- Now crop on the image to highlight the text on the image. Just draw the blue borders so that the text gets inside it.
- Then click on Matcherate It.
- Now you will see a bunch of options below the image. You can choose the right font from them.
After selecting the font, you can download it and install it on your computer. If you want, you can only see free fonts by clicking on Only Free Font in the Options section.
How to recognize image font from Photoshop?
Photoshop has a neat tool that you can identify the phone of any picture. For this follow the following steps.
- First download the image whose phone you want to identify.
- You open Adobe Photoshopon your computer and open the image using the app.
- Use the rectangular marquee tool(you can reach it by pressing M )
- Now create an import around the fonts in the image that you want to identify.
- Now from the toolbar select Type >> Match Font.
- Now you can either choose the pre-install font in your computer or mix it from the web.
In this way, you can easily find the font of any given text on any image with the help of Photoshop.
Note : – If you search by typing “image font identifier” in Google, you will find many more image font identifiers from which you can find the font of the image.
I hope you will like this information and now you can easily identify the phone of any photo / image easily.