Disney Plus is reaching more and more places in the world, and has been adapting to the needs and complexes of each home. Really, the most comfortable thing about having an account on this streaming platform is the possibility of having the content at hand whenever you want . Discover how to watch Disney Plus through Chromecast, the indispensable tool.
Although you can find this application compatible for many devices, it does not have an official one for Google. Anyway, don’t worry, you can watch Disney Plus through Chromecast without problems if you follow the steps that will be described.
If you don’t have a Smart TV or a Chromecast device, you can open your Disney Plus account from your PC and from there you can download series and movies or watch them online.
Chromecast, the tool you need
It is an electronic device that came out in 2013 and yet to date it is little known by users. Convert your regular TV into a smart one capable of connecting your mobiles with the TV. This, through an HDMI input and the integrated Wifi antenna.
Basically, this device when connecting to your internet network, forms personalized connections with your other devices on the same network. Revolutionizing a bit the way things happen around you.
Although many now have smart TVs, the device has evolved by integrating with these and thus, it is how you can watch Disney Plus through Chromecast or any other streaming service. Another device that is also compatible with Disney Plus is the Apple TV device.
Use your Smart TV to watch Disney Plus through Chromecast
As today, almost everything is related, it is possible, to watch Disney Plus through Chromecast on your smart TV with the browser, that is, using the computer. And also, you can use this function with your Android phones or iOs .
Like any paid streaming channel, Disney Plus has a counted number of screen or users who can use the same Diseny Plus account .
Use smart devices
- Within the main page of the application, select the Google Cast icon that is located at the top of the screen on the right side. It is a symbol like wireless signal. Do this before choosing anything you will see.
- When you press it, you will see another window that says “Transfer to ” and a list of all smart devices, including your TV. Press the device where you want to view it to connect.
- Now you just have to choose which movie or series you want to see and it will start to play on television. And you see No extra cables or complications. Similarly, if you decide to switch from one device to another in the middle of playback, you can. The Google Cast icon will also appear above the screen.
Your phone will act as a kind of remote control, with which you can stop playback. You just have to press the icon and you will appear in another window like the first one. Only, in this, you must click on “Stop Transmission”.
Use the browser
- The process is quite similar to connecting from your smartphone. Playing a show from your computer and with the Google browser, press the Cast icon. You can also find it at the top of the screen.
- A window called “Send” will appear, there, choose the device to connect that is linked to the home or space network. You can also access this window through the three points found in the Chrome browser.
- When the message to ” stop content ” appears, and the Google Cast bar turns blue, it is because the process began. The best thing about this is that you will see the tab that is in your browser without HDMI cables, that is, you can change windows or web pages to your liking. And all this from a single device.
Nothing stops you from enjoying the service , one of the advantages is that you can purchase a free trial account for a week. Then you can decide whether or not to continue, although, having Disney Plus in your home has so many benefits that once you try it you will not want to leave it.
Disney Plus is a Streaming channel where you can enjoy all the Disney, Marvel, Pixar and National Geografic programming, with this channel you can even create children’s profiles for children.