Discover the two methods available to turn off the Apple iPhone 12
Thanks to our guide know how to turn the iPhone 12 from Apple through the two methods available. With the arrival of the new iPhone models and their new designs with the absence of the physical Home button , the way of interacting with the Apple mobile has changed forever , requiring new button combinations for basic actions such as turning off the terminal. That is why many new users of the iPhone 12 wonder how to turn off the mobile; therefore, and thanks to Trucos.com , you will know how to turn off the iPhone 12 through its two available methods.
How to turn off iPhone 12
Index of contents
- How to turn off iPhone 12 with physical buttons
- How to turn off iPhone 12 with Settings menu
One of the questions most wanted new iPhone users 12 is how to turn off its new terminal of Apple , a combination of different keys to the previous iPhone models to the iPhone X . And it is that with the absence of the physical Home button, the way in which Apple users interact with their terminals has completely changed; so much so, that Siri ( Apple’s voice assistant ) is now available on the side unlock button of the iPhone, so that this button is no longer useful to turn off the mobile.
Below we offer you a complete tutorial with the two methods to turn off the iPhone 12, either through a combination of physical buttons or through the iPhone Settings options .
How to turn off iPhone 12 with physical buttons
While in the models prior to the iPhone X it was only necessary to press and hold the physical Home button for a few moments until the sliding shutdown button appeared on the screen, in the iPhone 12 it is necessary to resort to another combination of buttons. Follow the steps below to turn off the iPhone 12 with physical buttons :
- Press and hold the lock / unlock button and the volume up or down buttonat the same time ; you can press either one.
- The on-screen slide button of Slide to Powerwill now appear ; slide your finger on said virtual switch to turn off iPhone 12.
How to turn off iPhone 12 with Settings menu
Once you know the most direct method to turn off the iPhone 12, let’s see how to turn off the mobile through a second method, this time, through the Settings options of the iPhone 12 itself. Follow the steps below to turn off the iPhone 12 through Settings :
- Access iPhone 12 Settingsthrough the gear icon from the mobile apps main menu.
- Now click on the Generalsection .
- In General, swipe the screen all the way down to find the Shutdown option , just below Reset .
- Tap on Power offto show the on-screen Slide to Power off slider button ; Again, slide your finger over the virtual switch to turn off iPhone 12.
Either through the first method based on physical buttons or through the second method as part of the Settings options , you already know how to turn off the iPhone 12 step by step.