- 1Via phone number
- 2Via mail
- 3Through facebook
- 4No mail and no phone number
Unfortunately, stealing an Instagram account is not nonsense. Developers tirelessly try to improve the security of their users, but often the blame for everything is the simple password and the lack of connected two-factor authentication.
Today we will analyze how to recover an Instagram password from a phone if it has been lost. The instructions will show the use of a phone number, email, social network Facebook, and we will also decide what to do if you do not have access to your email and phone number.
Via phone number
- So, being on the main authorization screen, pay attention to the item “ Forgot login data? Help with Login“. Tap on it once.
- A window will open where you will need to enter a phone number in an empty field. Please note that the phone number must be entered in full and begin with the numbers +7 or 8.
- In the list that appears, select ” Send SMS” and wait for a special code to be sent to the linked phone.
- To receive a letter, select ” login help” on the initial screen .
- Tap on ” Send email. letter“.
- A message about sending a letter to the mailbox specified during registration will appear at the top of the window. All that remains is to go to the mail and activate a specially generated link.
On April 9, 2012, the company was bought by Facebook. After a while, the possibility of closer integration with the most popular social network in the world was announced. For example, restoring access to a profile through Facebook.
It is worth considering that for authorization through this method, the profile must be linked to Facebook. Otherwise, use the other methods presented above.
- Open the app, and select ” Forgot login information?” Help with Login“.
- The window that appears does not require you to enter your Instagram username, email address, or phone number associated with your account. In the drop-down menu, click on ” Login with Facebook” and the system will automatically redirect you to the social network application.
No mail and no phone number
After a hack, the first thing the attackers do is try to change the previously set e-mail and associated phone number. There are cases, especially if the account was created a very long time ago, that after the time expires, access to mail is irretrievably lost, and the phone number has long been changed. In this case, the only option would be to write to the Instagram technical support service.
In the letter, we recommend that you describe the situation in detail and remember all the saved data. For example, login, last date of entry / exit from the profile, linked earlier email or phone number (even considering that there is no access to them).
How to reset your Instagram password from a computer https://instawiki.ru/kak-sbrosit-paro…mme-s-kompyutera
Now you know how to recover an Instagram password from your phone. The loss of a personal account is an unpleasant situation, which entails the loss of many memorable photos, and for some, a significant loss in finances.