Twitch is one of the most used streaming platforms today and is most famous among the youth community. This platform can wrap you up if you convert to the Twitch Prime experience with your Amazon Prime account.
Not sure how to do this? Don’t worry, because for you today we prepare the topic How to link and unlink your Amazon Prime account with Twitch .
How to link your Amazon Prime account with Twitch
In order for you to enjoy the benefits of the Twitch Prime service, you must link your Amazon Prime account with that of Twitch , and here we explain how to do it:
Link if you have not signed up for Amazon Prime:
- If you do not know where you can hire Amazon Prime services to link them to Twitch, you can do so first by accessing the Amazon website.
- At the top right of the screen you will see the Subscribe to Prime button, which you must click to take you to the window where the button Start my free trial period is located.
- Click on this and you will be taken to a section to log into your Amazon account, simply by entering your email or phone number and password.
- Then you must identify yourself with the Twitch account , entering your login information for it.
- Finally make sure that the information provided is correct, confirm and start your Prime trial period.
This trial period lasts 30 days and together with this you can enjoy the benefits of the services provided by Amazon Prime and this includes the Twitch Prime service.
After the 30-day free trial ends, you must make the payment to the plan chosen in the process of contracting Amazon Prime services.
Link if you have already hired Amazon Prime:
- On the Twitch Prime website, tap the Sign In button, located in the upper right hand corner of your screen. To do this you must have previously created an account on Twitch .
- Now you must log in with your Amazon Prime account , entering your email address or phone number and password.
- You will then be redirected to the Twitch Prime website , which is where you will go through the process to link your account.
- To conclude, you must log in with the Twitch account to link with Amazon Prime and complete the process, so that everything is ready and the account is linked.
How to unlink your Amazon Prime account with Twitch
- First, you must access the Amazon website and log in to your Amazon account, entering the corresponding data.
- Once inside your account, go to the “Accounts and lists” section and in the menu that will be displayed select the Other accounts option.
- From there go to the Twitch account settings and Amazon by default will take you to the Twitch Prime account.
- Once there, you must select Unlink account and confirm the action you are taking when asked to do so.
- Finally, you must press the button «Unlink this account from Twitch» and that will be it, you will have unlinked Amazon Prime from Twitch easily.
Another way to unlink your Amazon account from Twitch
If you are no longer interested in Amazon Prime or Twitch Prime services, a good way to end it all at once is to unsubscribe from Amazon Prime.
For this, you must first access the official Amazon site online, then log in to your Amazon account. Then go to Accounts and lists and select the option “Your main membership” , then in the menu that will be displayed choose the option Membership management.
Click on End of trial and benefits and Amazon will ask you again and again to confirm the decision to cancel your Amazon account. After these attempts to keep the membership, in the last option click on Cancel membership and thus you will have canceled both the Amazon Prime services and the Twitch link, although you will always have the option to reactivate your subscription .