We will tell you how to install all the Minecraft mods so that you can further increase the possibilities of this already gigantic absolute sales success.
The installation of mods is, as it happens in many of the PC games, a very interesting point of Minecraft . However, you will not be able to install them without more, and in some cases it will not even be possible to do so. We tell you everything about how to install mods in Minecraft .
Remember to make a backup copy (consult the manual of the platform you play on to know how to make backups of your applications) before installing any mod for the first time, just in case.
Install mods on PC or Mac
- First of all, this is not valid for Windows 10 versions.
- Install Minecraft Forge .
- Search and download a mod (there are countless sites, just search for something that interests you on google).
- Launch the game.
- At the top right of the game launcher window you should see the “Game Directory” button. Depending on the version, what you see may be the ☰ button that will display several buttons, including the one we say.
- Open the “Mods” folder, which will be inside the “Game Directory”. If the folder doesn’t exist, create a new one with that name.
- Copy or cut and paste the mod file you downloaded into the “Mods” folder.
- Close the folder, both the folder and the game launcher.
- Launch the game again and select “Profile”, next to the “Play” button. A list of options will be displayed, including “Minecraft Forge” , which you must select.
- Now when you launch the game, it will be done with the mods installed.
- If you want to delete a mod, just remove it from the “Mods” folder of the directory.
Install mods on iPhone
In the case of the iPhone version, the process is much simpler:
- Open the App Store and download the MCPE Addons app (you’ll have to type your passwords, of course).
- Open the app.
- You can search for a mod among the existing categories or search for something specific (the application has a search engine).
- Download the desired mod, you may have to wait for an ad to pass (the app is free and ad-supported).
- Install all the mod files.
- From the MCPE menu itself you can launch the game, which will do so with the mods installed, but there is still one step left.
- Create a new world, look at the bottom left of the screen and select Resource / Behavior Pack(depending on what you downloaded). You will see all the mods you have downloaded, simply select the ones you want to apply and Play to load them.
Install mods on Android
- Enable Download from Unknown Sources(check your device manual).
- From the Google Play Store, download the BlockLauncher app.
- To download mods you will have to go to the MCPEDL page .
- Just use the search engine on the page (or the category list), find a mod and download it.
- Open BlockLauncher.
- At the top you will see an icon with a wrench(options), open it and select Manage Modpe scripts . Make sure this option is not in Off mode.
- In the lower right part you will see the + button, press and in the menu that opens Select “Local storage”, “Download” and you will be able to load the files of the mods that you have downloaded.
- Now create a new worldand you will do it with the mods installed.