Before mobile phones and instant messaging apps came into use, people communicated through SMS and regular audio calls. The good thing about these things is that to use them you didn’t need to spend a lot of money to keep you well connected.
The messages that other people send you through your Android mobile can be forwarded to other parties in a very simple way. In short, we are going to show you how to forward text messages to your contacts from an Android mobile, how to forward an entire conversation of your messages and a couple of other things.
How to forward text messages on my ANDROID mobile – Manually or automatically
- How can I forward a text message to all my contacts from my Android mobile?
- What should be done to forward an entire conversation of my text messages?
- How to forward text messages to an email from my Android mobile?
- How to forward messages automatically on my Android mobile?
- Installing ‘SMS TO MAIL’
- Create a filter with the phone number
How can I forward a text message to all my contacts from my Android mobile?
Forwarding a text message to all the contacts you have registered on your mobile is something simple and very simple . To forward an SMS to all your mobile contacts you must do the following:
- Turn on your cell phone.
- Locate the message you will forward.
- Keep it presseduntil the extra options appear.
- Choose the ‘Copy’ option.
- Then, enter the ‘Messages’ app.
- Press where it says ‘New message’ or else ‘Compose’.
- Paste the content of the message you will forward into the write bar.
- Then, just move on to adding the contacts you’ll be sending the message to and select a contact. Then, check the ‘Everyone’ optionand send the message.
That is the way in which a text message is sent to all your contacts that you have registered on your Android mobile . When you want to forward a message to all your WhatsApp contacts, all you have to do is use the instructions of the process mentioned above.
You would only have to copy the message that you will forward , go on to create a new message and send it to all your contacts. Speaking a little about text messages on Android cell phones, you need to know that there is a way to send Telegram messages to WhatsApp contacts .
In addition, with Android cell phones it is possible to program SMS messages to send to the people we have in our contact list.
What should be done to forward an entire conversation of my text messages?
If you want to send an entire conversation to another person, you need to use an instant messaging app like WhatsApp. When the conversation is within this application, it is possible to send it to another person in the following way:
- Start your device.
- Locate and open WhatsApp.
- Go directly to the conversation you want to send.
- Press the 3 dots icon.
- Then, choose the ‘Send’ option.
- Select ‘ Send by mail‘.
- Finally, just choose if you want to share the conversation with all the media files or if you only want to send the text.
This is the way in which WhatsApp conversations are shared with other people. It should be noted that WhatsApp has already incorporated a function to read messages in hidden mode , which is used to maintain the privacy of the conversation . Now, not only from WhatsApp is it possible to share chats, from Telegram it is also possible to share chats.
However, in the case of Telegram this is something that is done in a different way than it is done in WhatsApp. To learn how to share Telegram conversations , pay attention to the following instructions:
- Turn on your cell phone.
- Open the Telegram App.
- Go to settings.
- Go to ‘ Advanced‘.
- Select the ‘Export Telegram data’ option.
- You only have to send that file that you will export from Telegram by mail and that’s it, you will share the entire conversations.
How to forward text messages to an email from my Android mobile?
When you want to forward text messages to other people using email, you need to follow the next instructions:
- Go to the app that contains the message you want to forward.
- Keep it pressed until the extra options appear.
- Then, press where it says ‘ Copy‘.
- To finish, enter your email account and send the message to the person you want.
You need to keep in mind that if at any time you have problems forwarding messages using your Android cell phone, all you have to do is contact Android technical support .
How to forward messages automatically on my Android mobile?
There are people who wonder how they can automatically send messages to other people. This is only possible in one way, which is by downloading an app called ‘SMS TO MAIL’ and creating a profile with the phone number.
Installing ‘SMS TO MAIL’
This is an app that helps you keep things like messages sent to you well in sync. This app is completely free and can be downloaded from the Play Store.
Create a filter with the phone number
Once you have downloaded the application on your cell phone, what you should do is go on to create a profile or a filter with the phone number and email.