Instagram does not have an option to forward directly, so it is necessary to use some tricks , copy the text or record the audio, then go to the chat where you are going to send it and paste the content.
To do this, you just have to click on the text, and hold a moment until the option appears, go to a chat, either from the same Instagram or any other social network and paste the text.
In the audios the process is similar, each mobile has a voice recorder already pre-installed in the system, it does not matter if it is an iOS or Android, you just have to activate it and then when listening to the audio that is recorded , from the same voice App you can share it wherever you want.
It is necessary to know that on Instagram you can reply to a specific message without having to forward any content, of course from any operating system you use. That is Android, iOS, or a PC.
- What steps should be followed to forward a private Instagram message with other contacts?
- How can you share your audio from one Instagram Direct chat to another?
- How can you forward a message from your chats on Instagram to other social networks?
- For whatsapp
- By Facebook Messenger
What steps should be followed to forward a private Instagram message with other contacts?
As there is no option to directly forward a private message on Instagram , it is easier to get the message to any contact you need. You should only:
- Login to your Instagram account
- Go to chat and locate your private message
- Press and hold on it until an options window appears
- Choose the option “Copy text”
- Open a chat with another contact
- Click on the text bar
- Paste the contents of the clipboard and you’re done
Of course it is very important to know what a DM is and how they work on Instagram , in order to locate a chat . A DM is a direct message or “Direct Message”.
How can you share your audio from one Instagram Direct chat to another?
The process of sharing an audio is similar to that of text , since the Instagram interface does not offer a forward button, so it is necessary to copy and paste. But an audio cannot be copied by holding it down. To do it and send it to another Instagram chat you must:
- Enter your Instagram account and locate the audio.
- Go to the “Recorder” application on your mobile device, every device has one.
- Start a voice recording and go to Instagram and play the audio.
- When you finish listening to the audio you must stop your recorder.
- Locate the recorded audio and click on the share option.
- In the menu that appears choose the option “Direct” with the Instagram logo.
- Choose the desired chat and that’s it.
You should know that you can go to the latest version of the Play Store and download a different recorder if you wish, and thus have more editing tools , in order to modify the audio before sending it to another contact.
How can you forward a message from your chats on Instagram to other social networks?
Once you have understood the process of resending messages on Instagram, you should know that then in addition to using the same Instagram chat you have the option of using them as a message for other applications . Applies for texts or audios:
It is very simple, just copy the text of the message and open a chat on WhatsApp, then in the write bar, paste the text and voila, you proceed to send it. With an audio you must do it from the App that you used to record it.
Enter this recording application and locate your recorded audio, select it and click on the share button , choose WhatsApp and that’s it. You can also do it directly from a WhatsApp chat.
You can send an audio from our internal memory to a WhatsApp chat, just click on the “Attach” button and choose audio, navigate over the folders of your mobile until you find the recording of your audio, once located, proceed to send it and that’s it.
By Facebook Messenger
It is the same procedure as in WhatsApp, you just copy the text from Instagram and paste it into a Facebook Messenger chat and that’s it. As for the audios, you should know that it is the same, since with your recording you can share the file to any App you have on your device.
Likewise, the interface of a chat in Facebook Messenger has the option to send files, you just have to click on the plus icon (+) to locate your recording and send it, whichever method you use is valid, since both forms send the audio in a correct to the other user .