Xbox Series X error code PBR41210 most often occurs when a user signs up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. The message might say “Subscription renewals are not currently allowed for your account.” This may mean that you have already purchased a subscription for the maximum available term for your account.
Xbox Series X error PBR41210
If your subscription is about to expire and you can’t buy it, then Xbox is incorrectly estimating its duration. The console believes that it is no longer possible to purchase a subscription for a longer period. In case of such an error, you can try 2 solutions, we will talk about them further.
Method 1: activate automatic renewal
If you don’t want to worry about your subscription expiring, you can activate its automatic renewal. This ensures that the service is not interrupted.
How to set up automatic renewal:
- Press the Xbox key on your controller.
- Select “Profile and System” from the menu.
- Next, you need to go to “Settings”, and then – to the “Account” tab.
- You should select the “Subscription” option and click the appropriate set of services.
- Activate the item “Regular invoicing”.
- Follow the wizard prompts to complete the process.
Method 2: wait until the subscription expires
If you don’t want to turn on auto-renewal, you can wait until your subscription expires. After that, the opportunity to issue it will appear again.
That’s all, the PBR41210 error on Xbox Series X should no longer be a concern.