The robotic voice effect is one of the most requested by users, the truth is that it creates a very fun effect that can be used in multiple ways. Given this, today we will point out How to make the robotic voice effect in Audacity? – Fast and easy
What is Audacity?
Audacity is one of the best programs for editing audio . In fact, it is a tool that offers many options at a professional level, which is why even professionals in the sound sector recommend it.
One of the main advantages of Audacity is that it is completely free and offers more options than the competition. The truth is that there is no better option (at least in the world of free applications) for audio editing .
It should be noted that with Audacity it is possible to apply multiple effects with which to completely change the sound of the recordings we make. In the same way, we can modify the speed of an audio and improve the quality of a sound file.
Do you want to apply the robotic voice effect? So we recommend using the Audacity application, as it will allow you to perform this procedure very easily. To apply the robot voice effect, we recommend you read the following guide in which we will teach you to do it in the easiest way possible.
How to do the robotic voice effect in Audacity? – Fast and easy
Many people want to apply the so-called robotic voice effect in the simplest way possible and that is indeed what Audacity provides us. With Audacity you will be able to apply this and many other effects very easily and in a completely organic way, which will allow you to make more settings and find the result you want .
- The first thing you should do is open the Audacity application, in case you don’t have it, you can download the latest version of Audacity through the official audacity website . To obtain the application, all you have to do is click on the ” Download Audacity ” button.
- After the previous step, install the program and you will be able to start using it, enjoying the many advantages and possibilities that this very useful free software offers.
Set your voice to sound robotic
- Once you are inside the Audacity application, the first step is to record the voice in which you want to apply a robotic effect. For this, you just have to press on the red button located in the upper left part, although you can also start the recording by pressing the “R” key .
- When you have made the recording and you feel satisfied with it, click on the have button. It should be noted that you can also open an audio file to which to apply the effect. For this, just go to “File”, “Import” and “Audio” .
- Once you have the audio, select it within the project and go to the “Effect” section .
- In this section you must locate the option “Delay”, it is very possible that you will have to go to the last options in the “Effect” section. Once you have located the option, click on it.
- Now is the time to properly configure the defects section, for this you can guide yourself in the following way:
- Delay Type: Regular
- Delay level: 0.01
- Delay time: 0.005
- Pitch Shift Effect: Pitch / Rhythm
- Echo Pitch Shift: Zero
- Number of echoes: 19
- Allow change in duration: Yes
You can certainly use other settings, in any case, we consider this to be the most suitable if you want to apply a robotic voice effect . If you don’t like the end result, you can change it as you wish by applying your creativity, since the Audacity application stands out for offering endless options to users